Views: 5319|Replies: 8

Can " work" really be separated from " life"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-2 14:50:41 |Display all floors
Working in a big company, it's unavoidable to have conflict or quarrels with others.
some time good friends can be aparted due to the conflicts.
It makes me very sad when this happenedon me.

I do saw that so many people stongly quarreled during work time but
can easy talk with each other as before,
they told me to separate " work" and " life" definitely.
but for me , it's difficult.

What will you do if you also have such experience?

tks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 15:40:21 |Display all floors

Hi.

In my opinion,work can be separated from life.When you talk about work queation,it is necessary for you to keep patient and respect your colleague.Mutual respect is absolutely important at any time.Sometimes, you can show excessively individual emotion while discussing queations. Unconsciously, what your saying or doing could hurt your colleagues’self-esteem.A conception you should know is that many of the whitecollar are somewhat narrow-minded, they mind what others said or did around them in an improper way.When contacting your colleagues,you could need change your style in saying and doing.when stepping into the society,we should learn to mix in with different people,which is necessary.A comfortable work environment and harmonic relationship of colleague depends on not only your leaders,but yourself.Of course,When other does not respect you ,you should let them taste the feeling of being disrespected. Respect is mutual.Patience is never boundless.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 23:16:33 |Display all floors

hi, of course u should seperate them respectively

hi, i think in work, you should observe some principles, while in private
life, friendship is the most important thing,and i think if u really put  friendship in the first position sincerely, no one will hate u for some
confliction in the job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 10:54:02 |Display all floors

work and life

Work has more to do with facts, where we should call a spade a spade; while life has more to do with feelings and motions, so it is important to have a friendly atmosphere.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 13:21:17 |Display all floors

Tks Monson

Hi, Monson,
you are quite right :
   "it is necessary for you to keep patient and respect your colleague.Mutual respect is absolutely important at any time.Sometimes, you can show excessively individual emotion while discussing queations. Unconsciously, what your saying or doing could hurt your colleagues’self-esteem.A conception you should know is that many of the whitecollar are somewhat narrow-minded, they mind what others said or did around them in an improper way.When contacting your colleagues,you could need change your style in saying and doing.when stepping into the society,we should learn to mix in with different people,which is necessary.A comfortable work environment and harmonic relationship of colleague depends on not only your leaders,but yourself.Of course,When other does not respect you ,you should let them taste the feeling of being disrespected. Respect is mutual.Patience is never boundless."

The coleague (one of the original good friends for me) i worked with seems was offended by my unconsciously words. she didn't say any word with me and when we meet she can ignore me during the working time. It makes me very embarrassed since we are in one office and it's unavoidable to communicate with each other. but i don't think what i did & said last time is wrong since the conflict is caused by her firstly. So when she didn't speak with me,i plan not to speak with her firstly also.. But to my surprise she actively help me when our manager is together with us when we out  travelling...  her "kindness" seems very sincerely. it makes me again fell very embarrassing though i said thousands of " thank you" to her... i thought that maybe the situation will be changed back to normal but when we back to office, again she ignore me and without saying any word to me...

I Know she can separate the" work" and "life" well, but for me, i think it's a bit hard. Do I need to change myself to be a bit " false"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 17:11:16 |Display all floors

Is the separation necessary?

My work is my life. I don't think it necessary to separate work from life. The key is your attitude toward your work or your life. Ttolerance and comprehension are especially important .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 12:44:11 |Display all floors

some time we need to and have to separate it...

I mean some time we may have conflict with our collegues, as a wise person, we must separate " work" from " life" because u can't always remember the arguement and when meet together in spare time, you can always enjoy the time with the one who aggued with you during the working time.

But not every one can do so.

So i don't know whether i need to learn how to be more ingratiation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.