Author: christopher_104

ISRAEL Cost the USA taxpayer $3,000,000,000,000 just to 2003. .By :The Washingto [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-7 21:12:42 |Display all floors

Jews (like you)made the desert bloom?, not so

udoluv2bs......As a jew you should be educated enough to know the desert is fertile, all needed is water.Now who stole the water?..
                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jewish settlers poison Palestinian water supply

"The Insider" mailing list article, 22 February 2005.

*** Evil Israeli terrorists and radical Zionist extremists are conducting a long-term and systematic campaign to poison the wells in remote areas of Palestine. Even Israeli police are shocked by their actions. Everyday life is difficult enough for the resilient residents of these arid and war-ravaged lands, but water is essential for their survival -- particularly the elderly, the sick, and young children. Many poor palestinians walk for miles through scorching rocky desert to reach their well, and then use what strength remains to carry heavy tubs of cool life-giving liquid back to their families to drink and wash with. ***

Settlers poison Palestinian well

A Palestinian village in the northern West Bank has appealed for pressure to be put on Israel to end the recurrent poisoning of their only source of water supply by Jewish settlers.

Last week, heavily armed settlers from the settlement of Yitzhar, near Nablus, vandalised and sabotaged the water supply on which the nearby village of Madama depends.

The latest poisoning is the seventh of its kind during the past three years, according to village officials.

An Israeli army spokesman said the military is looking into the matter.

Yitzhar was established more than 20 years ago on confiscated land belonging to the people of Madama and is inhabited by Talmudic settlers seeking to expel non-Jews from Palestine and Israel.

Jewish settlements built on occupied Palestinian lands are deemed illegal under international law.

http://theinsider.org/mailing/article.asp?id=0964

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-7 21:26:57 |Display all floors

uluv2bs..hezbullar chased you off land you were trying to steal

"They* fought off six countries that tried to wipe them *out. Yet they *still prevail."
* Substitute for  "we" "us"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And hezbullar would do so again.

Even though hezbullar does not have the massive USA taxpayers money you use to defend Israel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you not find it unethical do constantly deny being a Jew?(look unethical up in a dictionary)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-8 22:10:11 |Display all floors

Why can you not believe...

I am not a Jew. The Jews do not believe in Jesus Christ but I do. The Jew goes to Church on Saturday... (I don't go to church but when I do it is on Sunday).
Just because I defend the Jew, does not mean I am Jewish. We do share the same Old Testament. To me the Jew is always picked on because he is smarter than most.

Do you want to wipe out the Jew Chris because of this?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 20:27:00 |Display all floors

boydouluv2bs

If I could have a $10,000 bet on you being a Jew (it is no crime to be a Jew) I would do it in a heartbeat.

I think you feel the denial is "for the greater "good"  Israel"...It is not beyond the possibility that social or genetical  evolution  has produced  such an "ethical phenomenon"which makes you act this way.. Let me tell you something: I would not deny being a UK Caucasian atheist for anything and that includes UK patriotic interests. This is the difference between you and me.

I feel also that you show considerable insecurity in your posts. Anyhow this merry -go round is now closed. Shalom

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-9 23:40:55 |Display all floors

If I could have ? Yes you can bet me

Yes you can!  Chris put your money where your mouth is. You don't have to worry about me collecting....that will be my worry. Put in writing that you bet me $10,000 that I am a Jew. If I am not a Jew you pay me $10,000. If I am a Jew I will give you $10,000.
Remember, I only said I wish I was a Jew. Somehow I think....you do too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 09:21:46 |Display all floors

Fish, you are eating MUD now

The source of your posts that had talked about  " $3 trillion dollars" was NOT American MASS media or MAINSTREAM media, so please don't fool yourself.

You are eating MUD now.

Here is your source:

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/june2003/0306020.html

Not a MAINSTREAM or MASS media at all.

LOL

No more mud playing, fish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 12:06:49 |Display all floors

Shan...if you lay down with Nazi's....

you wake up with hate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.