Author: christopher_104

ISRAEL Cost the USA taxpayer $3,000,000,000,000 just to 2003. .By :The Washingto [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-31 18:00:43 |Display all floors

I am amused by the motley collection of Zionist posts in this thread.

Not all are zionist but the zionist ones are eaily recognised.

This thread is important political comment because of the following.

1 . If the USA can spend $3,000,000,000,000  and rising on Israel the USA COULD also pump similar or at least  large amounts into Taiwan.Would China like this?

2...Israel is criminal( www.un.org)..see the Israeli criminal activity vetoed by the USA in the UN.

???????????????????????????????????
Rubbish post prize winner:
"Chris are you calling for the annihilation of the Jewish race?

answer: of course not.

???????????????????????????????????

"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 18:21:08 |Display all floors

Christopher, your thread is under threat of extinction! by the CD zionists

You may rule the Palestinians, you may rule the USA but I have a feeling CD realise the global importance of the USA super financing of Israel.In any case I will follow and respect whatever CD decide.(Not YOU)

Message to non zionist thread readers:

Forget any USA large-scale military involvement in Asia nowadays. The USA has spent perhaps $250,000,000,000 on recent Middle East shenanigans to attack Iraq because Saddam fired scud missiles at Israel and paid the families of suicide bombers in Palestine., we all know the attack on Iraq was to protect Israel. Relax ---the USA now does not have enough spare resources to attack Asia .It would take exceptional circumstances for this.. Taiwan is not in the same USA protection league as Israel. Of course the USA would lose any conflict in asia. little Vietnam showed that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 18:51:45 |Display all floors

wchao37

Thanks for your comments, I always agree with you and I am glad some realise the danger the USA -Israel alliance has caused for the world..

The Zionist idiotic and frightened comments are just amusing to me. If they do not like my threads they have no need to read or comment on them. Of course their comments indicate how poignant my comments are.

I am a UK Brit. guy, living now near London .I am one of many who are concerned with the middle east and its danger caused by the USA- Israel alliance. This of course caused the "war" with Islam Many here are now anti Blair because he followed the USA- Israel alliance into Iraq. Most UK people want to follow international UN law

..chairman's rape conspiracy libel against the UN is the thread to delete of course.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 21:02:06 |Display all floors

Support the hungry and children

Last time they raised $80,000,000

"Live 8 - Live Aid II Concert Set For Summer **
Posted by stereoboard on May 18, 2005 at 02:50:00 PM  
Live Aid II looks likely to go-ahead at Hyde Park this summer after the Prince's Trust paved way for the event to take place.

The Prince's Trust has cancelled its annual Party In The Park concert, which was due to take place on July 2nd. This will likely pave the way for the possible Live 8 event, suitably dubbed to co-incide with the G8 conference in Scotland on the same day.

Martina Milburn, chief executive of The Prince's Trust said it was "delighted to support Live 8" and that Party In The Park would return in 2006.

Bob Geldof has so far denied rumours that he was in the process of organising the huge charity event, but rumours have persisted with BBC believed to be in talks with Geldof to screen the event.

Live 8 is expected to take place in support of the Make Poverty History campaign, which highlights the global problem that a child dies every three seconds due to extreme poverty.

NME.com reports that acts which have already been linked with Live 8 include U2, The Rolling Stones and Sir Paul McCartney.

Geldof's spokespeople have confirmed that there are discussions about holding shows and an announcement is expected in the next few days "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-1 05:36:55 |Display all floors

Several Jewish movements say Zionism is anti Jewish and NOT a respectable politi

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/

Contrary to common perception, Jewish anti-Zionism is not restricted exclusively to the well know Jewish anti-Zionist movements such as Satmar and Neturei Karta.

There are in fact many Jewish movements, groups and organizations whose ideology regarding Zionism and the so-called  "State of Israel"  is that of the unadulterated Torah position that any form of Zionism is heresy and that the existence of the so-called "State of Israel" is illegitimate.

No one has had to create any antagonism between our Torah and Zionism because such antagonism exists by virtue of the essence of Judaism itself, which can never tolerate the heresy of Zionism.

Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah.

Unfortunately,  due to many undesirable factors, the view of Torah-true Jewry has been concealed from the general public

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-1 10:53:16 |Display all floors

Thank you for that info Chris

Chris do you play soccer or "football" as you call it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-2 07:45:48 |Display all floors

Christopher

Dare American MAINSTREAM MASS Media report such news? or even discuss such topic such as

ISRAEL Cost the USA taxpayer $3,000,000,000,000 just to 2003

Who controls America today?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.