Views: 11821|Replies: 27

Tragic Love 'Story in America [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-2 10:41:46 |Display all floors
In America, the holiday season generally begins on Halloween in October and lasts until New Year's Day on January 1, which is too long when bad things happen.

Without any warning, my Chinese fiancee of over three years suddenly ended our relationship, although we were supposed to get married later this month.

There are supposedly warnings for anyone who is aware enough to see them, but this was just too sudden and too strange.

I have been so completely monogamous and loving to her--so very sensitive to her and caring! She seemed to adore me and love me deeply--a soulmate kind of love.

It is just another of life's mysteries. American literature and movies replay so many variations of this theme. It is a universal theme, shared in all of its forms in every country and culture. It is this that is a part of what makes us so much alike. We all are mystified by love and loss of love, and we suffer such joys and pain from it.

Now, I sit here on a cold snowy night, wondering what to do...so alone and in such horrible pain. I could not feel worse if I had both legs cut off at my knees!

Both of my parents are dead, and I have no brothers or sisters...no family. But, then, I think of the tragedy in Iran, where many thousands have lost loved ones to a terrible earthquake.

So what are we? Are we like ants in a large nest, susceptible to a random fate, wondering if some person is going to step on us?

The people of Asia have their New Year coming, and I know that there will be those, like me, who will not feel the joys of it.

bluetiger_99@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 10:30:56 |Display all floors

I am sorry

Hi, blue tiger. I am very sorry to hear that. I still remembered when I read your love story here, I was touched. I couldn't believe there is such a romance in reality expect in story books.I hope I could see your happy ending as written in the books. But now, you said you ended up your relation? What happened? It 's out of my expected. I don't know how to comfort you. forget it, take it easy, it happensed, don't indulge in sadness......I know these words are ugly, but i still wanna say something. You see, 2004 has been started, then why don't you begin leading a new life? At last but not least, I hope you can find a new girl in the new year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 10:42:16 |Display all floors

best wishes for blue tiger.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 12:30:25 |Display all floors

bad things may be not always be so bad

wish you get through the shadow very soon,and a new day is always
waiting for you.
  it is good you realize the little of human being. you begin to explore
the truth of life.yes only after we suffered we could get it.
  our life need love.but the love of human being is so affluent. it should not
be subject only to the lovers'  love.there are families, friends too.
  new year is coming.wish you have a new start .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 13:30:24 |Display all floors

time can make you forget all

have you find out the reason that  your girlfriend leave you?if she change , if you cannot ask her back ,take it easy,don't  need to regret ,let all of your memory go away with the wind.
time can make you forget all things,you should put your heart into your new life?
are you confident enough that you can find a new girlfriend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 13:47:20 |Display all floors

time cures all things

i broke up with my ex after a 7 years relationship,it's a bad split up and really really hurt.........I thought i could never get through this and i was ever so helpless just like you.
But now,i have totally walked away from the past story and i am expecting a brand new year.Believe me,time cures all things.
I am impressed by your occasional posts here as other people are and i think you completely deserve a wonderful love.You friends,including me will pray for you :) and we are waiting for your good news soon.

take care buddy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 12:35:13 |Display all floors

Any happy news?

Are there any happy news since the tragedy happened?

Did you cheer youself up as so many of us care about you feel so sorry about your story?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.