Author: gilmore

Why Chinese Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-31 06:11:48 |Display all floors

Shaving pubic hair ......................Urbexer and Fioretta, No. 1 Public Enem

1. First of all, not many Chinese girls/women live in a luxury homes with hot and cold water and special shaving cream.

2. Shaving takes a lot of technique and there is no advantage of shaving if Chinese men are not interested in oral sex and go down to lick the clit

3. Shaving can cause minor cuts, and bumps too. The most important factor is culture and sociological factors.

4. It is the white girls who want to use laser hair removal to permanently remove the hair root so no pubic hairs can return. The cost is quite expensive.

5. I don't know if Shanghai has such laser removal clinic but actually from a health perspective, it is better to shave off all the pubic hair to avoid any infection if you are very sexually active and have frequent sex with Urbexer, the sex-deprived prevert or Fioretta A.K.A. Forii the No.1 Shanghaila slut  who has sex with all westerners at nights in the back alley of Shanghaila in the bar districts!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 06:15:52 |Display all floors

Proficiency ! Dude

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 06:20:41 |Display all floors

Professionalism !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 13:00:01 |Display all floors

homegard selrahc charles

I'm always in your mind, aha.

You should keep me in your mind.  My challenge is still valid and you still haven't responded yet.  What a pervert, physically and intellectually afraid of a girl who is half of your age and half your size?

I understand you.  What can you expect from a spayed old court servant?
he has lost his balls and his spine and now degraded to play "hide & seek" games.  

You had too much of my orders for shaving my female servants' pubic hair and you got all that skills.  Actually I haven't heard any of my females complaints that you cut them.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 18:45:36 |Display all floors

thanks gilmore...

thanks Gilmore~~ uhmmm i just tell as my experiences, & i think i know white/westerners well... so where r u from? r u in china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-3 22:42:34 |Display all floors

Giggly amusing and interesting!

Lets say its for HYGIENIC PURPOSES..(?) per se..

anyway..we are all entitled to our queries since this is one great way to discuss everything!

giggly me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-10 21:45:52 |Display all floors

Thank you all for the comments

It is nice to know many things. Is sex still repressed by CPC.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.