Author: gilmore

Why Chinese Women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-27 14:10:09 |Display all floors

Reply: hmmm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-27 17:19:34 |Display all floors

i used to take my b&d hedge-trimmer with me

on a night out but i've grown to like the bush now.   as long as it's kept in trim and not totally overgrown.

now armpit hair....that's a much bigger no-no imho

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-27 17:58:01 |Display all floors

toonpark, "professioncy".

does your more professioncy at work include some proper spelling? i have no problems with your westernization or whatever, but don't talk down those who are different from you.... when you claim your sense of feeling superior or something over another, you got to know other people can easily score you over just by the few lines you leave here. not everyone is at your same intelligence level or however you might feel good about it. look at yourself twice in a mirror before you start to feel so good about yourself or something...things you feel so good about yourself of can be a mere laughing stock to another. you never underestimate others even though they don't use the fork and knife properly. you are only picking up the shallow part of the western culture by your account, while you don't even understand anything deep about your own culture. check the spelling of "professioncy" before you put it twice wrong, i know what you mean though, just have to point out  your westernization should be able to offer you something better than a few simple English words you however have to mess up...... i think it's time for you to stop using chopsticks now, because i can see sooner or later you won't be able to use chopsticks properly. mere practice is not good enough for one to be able to use the  chopsticks. it also requires some brain work that controls the co-operation of the muscle, the fingers....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-27 21:40:01 |Display all floors

re:

-does your more professioncy at work include some proper spelling?
-i read and speak english at work more than write . i DO feel i've slipped back at spelling since i graduated. sometimes i even can't remember how to spell those most simple words. but i don't think it affectes my work. accurate spelling has nothing to do with my job.

-i have no problems with your westernization or whatever, but don't talk down those who are different from you....
-i don't look down upon those that are different from me. but frankly speaking, i do look down upon "happydbird...". you can check ALL his posts and then tell me - DO YOU FEEL ASHAMED OF HIM.

-when you claim your sense of feeling superior or something over another, you got to know other people can easily score you over just by the few lines you leave here.
-you think i was claiming my superior feeling by WRITTING "i'm westernized very much"? in fact i don't feel i'm westernized AT ALL. westernizing was what the "bird" imposed on me, i just tried to shift the meaning.

-not everyone is at your same intelligence level or however you might feel good about it. look at yourself twice in a mirror before you start to feel so good about yourself or something...things you feel so good about yourself of can be a mere laughing stock to another.
-a MEAN girl...in the public, i always need to restrain myself from looking into the mirror for a second time you know!  that's cruel!

-you never underestimate others even though they don't use the fork and knife properly.
-i agree...i never and i should never

-you are only picking up the shallow part of the western culture by your account, while you don't even understand anything deep about your own culture.
-no...i even haven't picked up the most shallow part of western culture...or...are you reffering to sex? but but ...HOW COULD U GET THE LAST CONCLUSION! strongly AGAINST!!

-check the spelling of "professioncy" before you put it twice wrong, i know what you mean though, just have to point out your westernization should be able to offer you something better than a few simple English words you however have to mess up...... i think it's time for you to stop using chopsticks now, because i can see sooner or later you won't be able to use chopsticks properly. mere practice is not good enough for one to be able to use the chopsticks. it also requires some brain work that controls the co-operation of the muscle, the fingers...
-emmm, shit...

by the way, could you guys let this post drown???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 11:24:41 |Display all floors

just get used to do it

well i think  most of  the chinese/asian girls don't shave it cuz they don't get used to it... they would feel strange with the clean-shaven... & most of the chinese/asian guys never ask them to do that which is the other reason about it...  & i get used to shave as all my white bf/ex  would like me to do that for them ...then i found it feels good...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 13:14:15 |Display all floors

yes it's more sensitive without pubic hair

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-31 05:10:51 |Display all floors

Yes

I agree with smaile6g

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.