Author: blue1001

Is Japan really friendly? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-27 20:19:49 |Display all floors

Anything about Japan reminds me something unpleasant and makes me have a bad moo

It is totally different with Germany, which treats its past history during the wolrd war 2  in a way that should be followed by Japan. Those who play with fire will only perish, and Japan, it continuing its old road, will not go too far before it is too late for it to regret!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-29 09:40:59 |Display all floors

"Friendly Japan" LOL what a joke

This picture will describe how "friendly Japan" is
200506290940a24a.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-30 12:29:45 |Display all floors

ridiculous

will japanese solders also obey their leaders' order and instructions to rape women if they are civilized enough? in fact I think some or quite a few of them cruelly raped women without any order from their leaders to implement.
they killed ppl in abnormal and cruel way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 21:14:07 |Display all floors

you want japan to treat China in friendly ways?

I just dont know what you Chinese want from Japan.  You want friendship or money? I see you people all the time talking ILL of Japan and blaming Japan in all ways.  And you one day pop up and say "is Japan friendly?".  What the **** you want??  China is NEVER friendly to Japan, but very RUDE and INSULTING.  Your attitudes have very much discouraged us(japanese) to want to get to know, understand and make good relationships with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-13 21:40:53 |Display all floors

To administrators

"jap" is an insulting word.  dont use it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 00:32:51 |Display all floors

lol "friendly japan" = oxymoron

lol ohlala i think i can answer the question why chinese ppl dont like japanese govt and ofcourse some japanese ppl because of ppl like u lol dont get too worked up man at least jap (its not deragatory ppl are just too lazy to write the full word dont be too paranoid) ppls century old racism, insults, rude behaviour expecially aimed at chinese ppl and yes chinese ppl only and particulary can finally be equally balanced by chinse ppls retaliation nothing surprising about that and there will be more coming but this time its gonna be different this time china wont let jap get away with it ever again remember this page

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-14 09:04:56 |Display all floors

wucountry

Haha, as if China is the home of customer service. I have never seen such sad, tired, unfriendly people in restaurants as I have in China. They take their customers' money and treat them like shit. I've met a few people who were really nice, but most waitresses and other staff that work in customer-relations intense jobs really provide poor service in the PRC.

I have never been turned away from a hotel, ryokan, etc in Japan. Sure of course there are some that are "Japanese only", but most are fine with foreigners. Are you telling me that there isn't a single Chinese hotel that doesn't let in any/some foreigners? In any case, some of those signs in Japan actually mean "only Japanese spoken" - though I think that one was Japanese people only.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.