Views: 19168|Replies: 42

An Englishman looking for pen pals [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-17 23:33:27 |Display all floors
Hi everyone, I have been reading the forum for a while and think I'm brave enough now to write something!

I am 38, live in England and have been developing a growing interest in China for some time. I haven't visited yet, but would like to soon.

I look forward to some replies!

John

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 00:47:37 |Display all floors

A Chinese woman would like to be your pen pal

Hi John,
It's nice to see your post in this forum.I am a 36 year old married woman.Because I am learning English,I want to find some native English speaking people to practise my english.Will you be my friend?.My email address:lyj168@21cn.net

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 09:19:09 |Display all floors

Really

Are you really from England? Which city? Why do you come to China?I really want to make a friend from England or U.S.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 10:29:10 |Display all floors

pen pals?

do you really want to write letters or what?

hehe..you know it is "internet" time now.

my MSN: artemis009@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 10:48:30 |Display all floors

hi, my email bibabo_n@sina.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 10:49:54 |Display all floors

welcome

Kingbridge Dating Center is a veteran Dating Center located in Beidaihe ,Hebei province , which is located about two hours' ride from Beijing . We have been in the field for more than 6 years up to now. We provides all kinds of young Ladies and Gentlemen or lasses and lads ;all of our candidates are well-educated,goodlooking , reliable ,kind ,humorous and 6.Many of whom are students of colleges .If u r interested in them ,Pls inform  us ur requirements and conditions to  the candidate . we will send u the relevant info.attached the photos  as soon as possible .
my email:cndating@hotmail.com
kingbridge@yeah.yeah

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 11:18:52 |Display all floors

nice to meet you

add my msn:sijia9231@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.