Views: 3812|Replies: 7

I am older than him [Copy link] 中文

heroyuki has been deleted
Post time 2005-5-17 09:07:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 09:49:02 |Display all floors

hmm

just try.dont mind the result of the matter.

if he is nice one,he will be love with you forever

if he is awful one,he must be away from you.

it happens.

anyway the experence of the life is some kind of wealth

hmmm

best regard.

forrest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 11:30:55 |Display all floors

I don't buy it

6 years younger guy!  I don't think that looks very promising.  

Look, when you are 25, he is 19, that's probably still OK.  But when you are 30, and ready for marriage and kids, he is only 24, too early for him.  When you are 50, he will be 44 and trust me, 50 yr old women look a lot older than men of 44.

I always think that men grow up later than women so I think the best age difference is that men are 3-15 yrs older than their women partners.  Of course, a 40 year old man looks much older than a 25 yera old girl, but a 75 year old men looks just about right for a 60 year old woam.

My personal opinion only.  Best wishes for you.

F

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 16:58:10 |Display all floors

be good friends

my opinion, to be good friends, and do not be her gf  and wife, six years, that is too old.

3 years ago, there was a boy at 21 age, also studied in a famous university in Beijing pursued me, I was 25 years old then, he came to my office to  pick up me everyday, at that time, I really loved him and liked him, because he is hansome and kind to me, but I had already thouht that we could't have any result, because he is too young, but I did liked him,  I talked to him and said we were just good friends, but he said no...and then kept silent, thouht he said nothing, he still invite me to have dinner, to  go out to chat in the garden at weekend........ I enjoyed the time with him.
Later  I thouht that I could not go on, so I tried to escape from him, and did not get him calling, then we seldom met. About one year later, he got the admission to study Master degree in Guang zhou and he called to me to have dinner and told me that he would go to Guang zhou to study, that was the last time we met...............

I am sure my choise is right,  woman should better  find man who is older than herself. Now I've got married and my husband is 7years older than me, he loves me very much and is care  about me very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-17 17:16:16 |Display all floors

in love, age doesnt matter because love is blind it can only feel immaterial things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 09:46:27 |Display all floors

to abbasidz, it is really not like that

I dont know if abb has got married, and if you have the  experience of the poster and mine. In fact, after you did experienced it you could feel that age is a matter, especially woman is older than man, perhaps 1, 2 or 3 years older is ok, but more than 4 years older is really really a big problem.

Remember women are need to be cared and loved more by men, and men always love the younger and pretty girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 10:47:17 |Display all floors

What is the essence of love?

I am a postgraduate in a famous university. My boyfirend is very short and only get a bachelor's degree, but I still love him. I sometime ask myself"what is the love?" My answer is very simple. I like staying with him and I am  never boring. He gives me so much pleasure, maybe this is the feeling of my love.
  Age,degree,wealth and so on,all these are not the essence of love.I think,age can be divided two types: physiological age and social(psychological) age. Nowdays, many people who are still young in physiological age are mature in social age. He can shoulder the resposibility for society,of course can burden love.
  When one couple love each other,they have a new start, the most important thing is to grow and make progress together.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.