Views: 8135|Replies: 16

Help, Helps, Dutch speaking EU want to learn Chinese/pingyin very fast [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-16 15:29:26 |Display all floors
Hello,

Am from Belgium, surround of city Antwerpen.
I need to learn very fast basic chinese, to allow to speak generally to my chinese friend from WeiHai.
Chinese will travel soon to my home town end june or july so i need fast to learn chinese.
Please help me the bestway to learn.

greets you, take good care and thanks
Franky
2005051615299ff2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 10:26:24 |Display all floors

I hope that I can help you.

hello,I come here first time ,my English not good ,first ,I saw you letter,I found a Email address:http://www.mymandarin.com  .  You can look at it , it is basic CHinese .
Can we make a friend? I am in TianJIN of China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 03:21:14 |Display all floors

try this:

www.chinees.tv

Maybe it can help you, as I am using it as well (I'm Dutch). If you want to learn more I suggest you follow a real course or get an educational CD-ROM.
Also www.geledraak.nl probably provides some info (see 'taalcursussen' or ask at the forum).

Good luck to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-20 16:20:10 |Display all floors

dutch!

dutch people are funny, smart and tall. I like Dutch!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-22 12:05:18 |Display all floors

Find a Chinese speaking teacher there

I guess it's not too difficult. There are lots of Chinese students are studying in the Netherlands or Belgium. You can put a small Chinese student/teacher Wanted advertisement on the newspaper on internet to recruit one.

In this way, you can learn some basic Chinese in a short time but fast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-23 19:23:27 |Display all floors

HOLA,I AM A CHINESE TEACHER IN BARCELONA

HELLO:
SO YOU WANT TO LEARN CHINESE?
THAT IS COOL?BUT IT IS A LITTLE BIT DIFFICULT.
WELL, PIN YIN IS VERY IMPORTANT,YOU CAN FIND BOOK AT INTERNET I THINK.OR FIND SOMEONE CAN TEACH YOU.
GOOD LUCK
IF YOU NEED SOME HELP,WRITE TO ME :ESPANA139@HOTMAIL.COM
BING

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-28 09:06:16 |Display all floors

Maybe we can start providing a few Mandarin greetings here

Ni hao = How are you?
Wan an = Good night
Ci bao le ma? = Have you eaten?/Are you full?
Xie xie = Thank you

Pinyin denotes the tone or sound of the pronunciation. To make things simple I'll apply the pinyin like this:

Ni1 hao3, wan3 an1, ci1 bao3 le1 ma1...etc.

The correct pronunciation in pinyin goes something like this: xie xie pronounce as "see ye, see ye". So, if you say it faster it becomes "sieh sieh".

I always use numbers instead of typing ascii codes where a symbol would appear at the top of a character to indicate the change of sound, tone or pronunciation.
Happy learning.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.