Author: joyfuljane

a girl wants to make a boyfriend here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-29 20:09:31 |Display all floors

A brave girl

Are you so eager to want to have a boy friend?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 21:20:02 |Display all floors

i am agree with you

hi you are so good .me too .i asl o look for my girlfriend in the internet
we can ask it for help .because we live in modern life .soso
come on i alway come on for you
best wishes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 21:30:05 |Display all floors

Hi Girl!

I've read all your msg and I know what;s happening in your mind, I'm sure what I I said, You are not crazy, you are really brave. May be my knowledge about Beijing only a little. But life here is not the same as in  western. For example this website is not for western. We  only visite this site to make some friend. Because this website not wellknow for foreigner.

However if you want your true man, may be from this website too (Chinese). But from virtual society to real life it's a long way. Take care your self. Anyway I know your problem. I hope , you can find your true love, a good man who will bring joy and happiness to you.

Believe in me, as I used.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 22:26:31 |Display all floors

Songs and Movies

I heard that you like English songs and movie:
By the way I want give you some songs : "Believe" & "Endless love" if you miss some one let try these "Eye On Me" & "romise me":

About novel: I only read "Gone with the wind" novel. It's the first one that I'd read fully for many years. :)). Because I'm a lazy man. Especial with stories and novel.

About movie: I can remember name of that movie however I can recall the content although I'd seen it for many years ago:
"That's a story about a beautiful girl and a monster. Monster's a magicked prince, and ofcourse whole his palace. All of them were magicked, the girl had to live in this palace with monster and speaking furnitures. She were there to save them by kind-heard and her love. The monster only return human figure when the last rose-petal falling down. Her love was made rose-petal left one by one each day passed. Moster's worried beacause if the rose died it mean that all of them will be destroyed But marvellous thing was happended by her heart.. they're return original as they used... "
Well , from here you can guest what will occurse next.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 22:33:36 |Display all floors

One more thing

May be i'm a talkative, I was forgot to say hello to you.
And well , Happy to knew you . Jane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 22:47:46 |Display all floors

Hi again.

Jane , you are very honey, but this is net, remember this's not real life. Maybe you're so busy, let relax whenever you can. In the real word you will find out your true man. Look around , there is some one who is waiting for you :)).

I though there were some here said right , Every thing can said in virtual society. You're not a liar but the others...????????

Let live joyful whenever you have got chance. Dont miss your happiness, event it's only alittle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-29 23:24:41 |Display all floors

i believe you

you are so romantic and i couldn't agree  more
good luck  i wish

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.