Author: lau_guan_kim

New China is younger than the US in terms of political developments and modernit [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-2 21:06:26 |Display all floors

Reply: Lau Guan Kim. Sounds reasonable to me. I will ask also.

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-2 22:33:58 |Display all floors

Re: "I wrote no such accounts here or elsewhere to the effect Japan need not apo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 02:48:04 |Display all floors

Koizumi keeps on visiting the Shrine and Mr. Lau keeps on dodging THE Question

Mr. Lau:

No need for 'testing.'  Your head is still on your shoulders and your membership at Chinadaily is still intact.

Your hesitation to answer the simple question proves that the so-called 'personal problems' between laugk (lau guan kim) and wchao37 are not personal at all.  The Chinadaily folks have largely been misled by your trademark flood of tattling, fawning, disinforming emails to them.  

They have been influenced by these incessant emails of yours and led to believe that your problems with wchao37 are 'personal' and have deleted those posts purporting to reveal the truthful facts.  I have reason to believe that you also enlisted the help of your good friend the Professor to speak on your behalf  (how convenient, like anti-devil could enlist the help of Chairman to support his claim that he is Schwarzenegger when in fact he is as thin as a lath) not in open forum like we are doing, but also through back-stabbing emails.

<b>Why can't you answer this simple question posed here?

Because your only reason of coming here is to disrupt the forum in your role as a Japan apologist.</b>

So tell us:  EITHER

<b>Japan MUST apologize for her atrocities in China in writing.

OR

Japan MUST NOT apologize for her atrocities in China in writing. </b>

You had asked the Chinese government to 'assuage' the Chinese people from exhibiting 'ultra-nationalism' or nationalism when they protested against Japanese lewd acts or insensitivities.  Do you still feel they should hold back the anger now that Koizumi has purposely hurt their feelings a fourth time by visiting the Yasukuni Latrine?  

It's been two long days since the above simple choice was posted here.

The Japanese are watching.

The Chinese people are watching.

And you can't weasel out of this one by claiming that this is personal or abusive.  Can you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 09:57:33 |Display all floors

Reply: New China? Younger? -- Yes -- brand new in fact, Yes, I agree with Tony L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 13:18:21 |Display all floors

Shameless!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-3 19:50:01 |Display all floors

Lau Guan Kim you are Korean and Japanese person, you show you true color.

We have a copy of the letter sent to all the China schools in our message system, it say all the say that need the saying said.

Is shame as the other poster say.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-13 08:58:25 |Display all floors

To the notion put elsewhere that the Chinese can save the West ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.