Author: gloestik

Spoken English Test [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-12 11:15:56 |Display all floors

Marchsnow: Demo Test Sent!

Hi Marchsnow,

Thanks for your request. The demo test along with the instructions have been emailed to you. Please read my email and the instructions before taking the test.

Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 11:44:18 |Display all floors

Neilhrd: More Answers on Score Use

Test scores have been endorsed by educational and government institutions and by commercial and business organizations for making valid decisions about oral English interaction skills of individuals, provided score users have reliable evidence confirming the identity of the individuals at the time of test administration. Socre users may obtain such evidence either by administering the spoken test themselves or by having them administered by trusted thrid parties. In several countries, educational and commercial institutions provide such services.

Test scores can be used to evaluate the level of spoken English skills of individuals entering into, progressing through, and exiting English language courses. Scores may also be used effectively in evaluating whether an individual's level of spoken English is sufficient to perform certain tasks or functions requiring mastery of spoken English.

Test scores covers a wide range of abilities in using English in spoken communication. Socre users must decided what test score can be regarded as a minimum requirement in their context. To establish these minimum requirementsm score users may wish to consult our guide which is available upon request.

Alternatively, score users may wish to base their selection of an appropriate criterion score on their own localized research.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 21:42:02 |Display all floors

Thanks

I've got your mail, thank you for your warm heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-12 23:52:48 |Display all floors

Please send copies of tests.

As an English teacher looking to move to China, I'm interested to see what form these tests take- and what they are actually assessing.

Cheers,

hubblegarry@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 09:31:07 |Display all floors

thanks a lot

pls send me a copy
my email is yuanping112@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 10:37:43 |Display all floors

he_gaorui: Demo Test Sent!

Hi he_gaorui,

Thank you for your request. I have sent one copy of the demo test along with instructions to your hotmail account. Do read through my email and the instrcutions before commencing the test.

I understand that you would like to find out more about this spoken English test, and nothing beats trying it out for yourself.

Would you mind telling me which city are you looking to move to in China? Where are you from?

Happy Testing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 10:39:37 |Display all floors

runnery: Demo Test Sent!

Hi runnery,

Thanks for your post. I've emailed you a copy of the demo test along with the instructions. Do read through my email and the instructions before comencing the test.

Good Luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.