Author: oggyjj

I will always love you... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-5-18 05:15:54 |Display all floors

SAD

I like the pictures... It recalls the kind of placid love that moves me.

But come on, the story is sad. I wouldn't enjoy  a love like that. This is how I see the story:

-A person (a man?) loves tenderly another person, and declares his love steadily through the years.
-The *loved one* is only worried about down-to-earth and therefor shallow issues, so that she can't even notice that, everytime she doesn't speak back with the three magic words *I*LOVE*U*, she breaks his heart a bit.
-She will only declare her love when they are both about to kick the bucket.

No way man, I'd never want something like that. Love is an experience that has to be shared. It doesn't happen SO often as to hide it once you found it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 11:04:19 |Display all floors

Slip in love and fall in love

Good pictures and i like it .
May all the people like the pictures

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 21:40:51 |Display all floors

whitney huston's sony!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-18 23:55:08 |Display all floors

love,love ???????

I can't say a word after looking this picture. Once,I loved a girl deeply, at that time, I thought we would love each other till the end, but----

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 09:14:34 |Display all floors

Hope and Difficult

Yes,maybe everyone hopes he can have such kind of love. But it is too difficult! Really

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 15:58:36 |Display all floors

love

i gape after this romantic love ,but in real life ,this type of love is scarcely found. it is just living in my mind  and  dreams .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-19 18:49:51 |Display all floors

Love,is not simply love between lovers!

Love includes love among families and friendship between friends and love between lovers and so on!
Of course love exisists everywhere in our life! But chinese people seldom express their love to parents or the beloved,so should learn how to speak out our love!
Well,Father's Day will come.So I suggest everyone dare to say "I love you" to our dad!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.