Views: 6642|Replies: 11

Do you remember your life in senior middle school? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-28 14:22:42 |Display all floors
Different  people  have  different   memories.  And  what  do  you  think  of  the  time  you  spent  in  your  16, 17  and  18,  which  you  can  only have  once  in  all  your  life?

Wonderful, isn't it? Or  there is something you never want you think about it again? Always late for school? Have a date at night but unable to go out with permition given by parents?

Just  talk  here. Let's share it  together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 19:34:19 |Display all floors

Never!

My senior high school life was so simple and so boring, even I can't remember anything which were significative. Basically, I wasted my life during that period and I entered a academy at last.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 20:03:26 |Display all floors

mid-night guita

when i was in the high school, i lived in a goverment official's community,
my room is one wooden wall from a youg man who is about 6 years elder than me. he is the third son of a person who had third wivies and they all past away before him, and my neighber is the son of his father's third wife.

He became a worker after high school and he had many friends, they are all basketball fan. the young man he himself is a part-time basketball coach and he is also a judge at local basketball race. he is not hansome but has a very nice voice, and he plays guita. at that time, he always played his guita and sang songs when he finished work, around 1:00 in the midnight. i hated him so much because i could not sleep well when he started singing.

for a long time, i didn't hear his voice and i got the infor. from other neighbers, they said he had a car accident and was in the hospital. i wanted to see him but i was so shy that i did nothing at the time.

several years later, i moved out that building because the government decided to rebuilt that building. for about a year, i missed his song and couldn't sleep well.

later, i learnt playing guita and i watched basketball match on TV when i feel lonely.

it is almost 15 years from now, but i still can not forgot the mid-night guita although the man's face becomes blurred in my mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 21:42:37 |Display all floors

I loved deeply

Sure I remember all those days in my senior middle school.  I fell in love with a girl which I thought is perfect and gorgeous until now and forever.  That was my first girl friend and whenever I think of it, a feeling of regret is emerging.  Those days would be revisited just like an old movie. I would admit at that time  I do  not know what love is and later I found that's my true devoted love. I do not know whether I will love like that again.  From then on, I met a lot of girls but none of them ever gave me the feeling.  I tried to forget but only to find that's impossible.  
To be honest, I worked very hard in my grade for the third year and remained in the top 3. They said the love affairs affect the study. I did not believe then. But later when the  examination to the university was over, I knew it's true.  Neither I nor my girl friend performed well on the exams, which could determine one's rest life. I entered a rather bad university in Shanghai and she went to a even worse university in Qingdao.  I had thought I could enter Tsinghua but that's seems a forever dreams for my life.
Almost 10 years has passed since then.  Later the girl and I parted friends.  A few days ago I was told she got married.  Hearing that news is like a needle penetrating my heart. I know I still love her.  I know I lose her forever.
I am not young any more but I know I was one yound and fell in love deeply and sincerely.    Now I often ask myself how could I just let her go?
If everything could start again, I will hold her hand and never let it go, never.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 22:09:14 |Display all floors

simple

I went to school and study. I come back home and did my homework. I didn't fall in love. I cried so hard when I could not find something. I listenned to Youdai's New Rock Magazine on the way home at 4pm every Monday. I fell in love with Green Day and even when I am older now I still listen to their music. I tried so hard to find other girls to play basketball with me. I grew taller and ran faster than when I was younger. I stayed at my grandma's every weekend and play ball. I didn't know what major to choose when I applied for universities so I learned English. They all said if I learn English I always have another chance to choose the field I want to be in. And here I am--only write simple sentences and find a job of printing and photocopying papers with English word on them.
P.S. I don't know if the word 'paper' in the last sentence should be plural or not.
If you read this at least answer the question above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 22:09:53 |Display all floors

simple

I went to school and study. I come back home and did my homework. I didn't fall in love. I cried so hard when I could not find something. I listenned to Youdai's New Rock Magazine on the way home at 4pm every Monday. I fell in love with Green Day and even when I am older now I still listen to their music. I tried so hard to find other girls to play basketball with me. I grew taller and ran faster than when I was younger. I stayed at my grandma's every weekend and play ball. I didn't know what major to choose when I applied for universities so I learned English. They all said if I learn English I always have another chance to choose the field I want to be in. And here I am--only write simple sentences and find a job of printing and photocopying papers with English word on them.
P.S. I don't know if the word 'paper' in the last sentence should be plural or not.
If you read this at least answer the question above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 22:28:13 |Display all floors

treasure yourself!

I have an unforgetable experiences .
  during my primary school,I ever had a classmate, a little shy girl near my village.It's a terrible memory that she was drawned in grade two.
what's worse ,we talked little each other.maybe,it dues to that many people thought  male and female shouldn't walk together closely,and we were not exceptions. so every time I recall it ,I feel terrible sorry .fortunately,
nowadays it doesn't happen again.children get on well. may children happy forever!
  however, afterwards  another nightmare came back again . it's high time to submit the table about university majors. Guo Xia , my good friend,
a pretty girl,was away from his friendly classmates forever, for she was strike by a train in the midnight. so fearful!
  since then ,I recognize  that sometimes life is weak ,brittle ,and everyone
should value it , treasure it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.