Views: 9525|Replies: 27

关于背新概念的新想法. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-25 20:16:12 |Display all floors
各位网友,我准备从新概念二册开始每天或每隔一天背一篇文章,我会把每篇文章写在网上,一直坚持到把新概念四册背完,同时我希望大家一起努力,和我一起背,我相信那需要勇气与坚持,你们能帮我一起实现吗,
today let's begin with the lesson 1 in new concept 2

Lesson 1
it's none of your business
    last week,i went to the theatre. i had a very good seat. the play was interesting. i didn't enjoy it. a young man and a young woman were sitting behind me . they were talking very loudly. it make me angry. i couldn't hear the actors. i turned round. i looked at the man and young woman angrily. but they didn't pay attention. at last, i could not bear it. i turned round again. "i can't hear a word." i said angrily.  " it's none of your business." the man said rudly," this is a private conversation."

在这篇课文中,要熟记it's none of your business这句话就是"不关你的事",用在哪里也不用多说了,还有个片语是turn round是回过头去的意思,还可以说是turn back,记住了吗?呵呵

lesson 1 is so easy,  i want everybody here will stick to learn the new concept. Practice makes perfect. enjoy to learn english, you will be success.  to be continued...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-25 21:15:31 |Display all floors

to

佩服死楼主了,
不过能坚持下来吗?
今天你背过,可过会就忘了啊!

Use magic tools Report

rovi297 has been deleted
Post time 2005-4-26 07:31:50 |Display all floors

To spr_shine.....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 08:11:52 |Display all floors

for more advanced learners..

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 21:23:05 |Display all floors

that's really ok

your opinion is good, i think. i mean i will recite the text in new concept 2, it's conviniece for the person who hasn't got the book. you can also deliver your opinion. let's grow together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 21:24:00 |Display all floors

try your best

stick to it , you will success

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-26 21:35:16 |Display all floors

pity!

I did this in 2003, but it is very difficult, learn by heart , then forget

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.