Views: 5928|Replies: 10

Do you agree with me? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-25 13:05:54 |Display all floors
Everybody,which is the most important thing  to learn english ? grammer , listening , or other things,.Yesterday a friend at the net asked me the question.In my humble opinion i think the grammer is not so important as the listening and speaking.When you blurt out a sentence , you needn't think about the grammer, do you agree with me ?Come here , let's discuss the topic and express your pretty different opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 10:00:06 |Display all floors

if..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 20:10:14 |Display all floors

i agree

i agree with you.  in my opinion,listening and reading are more important!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 20:48:41 |Display all floors

That depends...

If English just a tool for daily communication for you,just like that sometimes we will use the dialect and oral language which maybe the grammar is wrong.  of coz, the speaking and listening are most important...
     But if English used in the formal scenes, sush as a report, a speech or an application... you should follow the grammar strictly...Just like our writing in an exam...
     Do you agree with me?...
     Don't ignore the grammar...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 19:39:37 |Display all floors

I agree with you.

Actually, we do not take grammar too seriously in our daily communication but on certain occasions we do need solid grammar foundation!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 20:56:09 |Display all floors

I got it

Thank all of you.

The listening and oral english is very important, but if you want to make more success, you should pay attention to your grammar, make it perfect, and you can get more opportunities. For most of the big companies, they focus on the report very much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-27 21:49:50 |Display all floors

ok! appreciate for your opinion !

OK ! I  I agree with your opinion. in fact, while i was a student , learning english was emphasized on reading , incloding to words, sentences and grammar. so, my english likes "Chinese english".
           Nowadays, my listening is too bad. of course, my oral is not enough to communicate with others.especially abroad.
            I am anxious to make friends to strengthen communication and understanding.at the same time, it coundn't be better if i will advance my english !

Have a good day !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.