Views: 8654|Replies: 17

is the life just like a dream? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-24 20:46:20 |Display all floors
  the ancient  proverb says:"the time flows just like water"
  this year i even have not feel the short term staying as if it is just a
dream in one night..when i wake up one year passed.
  looking back for what i have done. oh so many trival things.but at the
begining of this year i am so ambitious to do serveral great things.
  then what will be the rest of my life like? is the life  just like a dream?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-25 17:04:23 |Display all floors

to aganren

Yeah, you could say that again. The life is just like a dream. You came to the world without bringing anything and leave it without taking anything. The spasm of your feeling will never change the world. Everything you do is doomed to follow the current rules. When you are struggling for something, once you get it, it immedietely turn out to be meaningless or worthless. However, you spend your whole life on only making one dream come true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 08:23:32 |Display all floors

say yes to it

In my opinion ,I agree with you. Usually I have the same experience as you. And also when another New Year is coing , I have found that most important things I have  not done yet. I spent each day  quickly.
What should we do to avoid these .?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 09:13:28 |Display all floors

Agree

Life certainly is a dream. There are so many proverbs proving this. I don’t remember many. Here is one: A lot of water under the bridge. Recently I saw a movie named gladiator, the heroes’ words impress me. Here I present them to you.
Caesar said: Death smiles at all of us; all we can do is to smile back.
Maximu said: Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Thinking where you will be, and it will be so. Hold your line, stay with me, when you found alone riding on the field with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are already dead. You are in the Elysium.
Mose said: We mortal are just shadow and dust.
Forgive me. My memory doesn’t serve me well. The name of the heroes or the original words might be a little different, but the meaning is the same.
So I think, death is something unavoidable, suppose we can live to 80 years old, one forth or one third time has passed, we may not have another life. The passing time cannot be utilized again, so why don’t we take full advantage of the remaining? When the inevitable time comes, we can say we tried and we have done all we wanted to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-26 11:02:15 |Display all floors

dream and nightmare

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-28 16:22:49 |Display all floors

hi

yes,life is just like a dream....life is made up various feelings in the course of pursuing the dream...
we live for our hearts and our dreams..

Use magic tools Report

demoslw has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-28 17:07:30 |Display all floors

life is not a dream,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.