Author: robertcheng

Can one love two grils ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-3-12 19:15:25 |Display all floors

It's easier said than done!

Originally posted by fishalone at 2006-3-10 20:58
in the realistic life,  i propose you had better choose the lover who benefits you better between the two girls.

The point is how to choose.......
I'm lucky that I have got over the matter
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-25 10:07:55 |Display all floors
I dont think you can love two girls equally at the same time...it is impossible...

at least i dont think i can love two men at the same time..i have to analyze them first according to my lovely checklist..and pick one out of two..ahahah...and then stick to the one i choose...^_^
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-25 11:11:36 |Display all floors

Love is like effort it also needs the input of 100%

It's not only taboo to love two girls....it's downright impossible and exhausting might I suggest. We have one heart one mind and love is controlled by both in sychronization. We cannot love one girl with just our heart...thats only lust. We cannot love one girl with just our mind...thats only adoration. Most important of all, we cannot love one girl with half of both and the other with half of both heart and mind...that is a distraction / liking and not true complete love.  The only time when a man / women can give multiple uncondtional love is for (his / her) (husband / wife) and (daughter / son). That is the only compromise and thus unconditional.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 21:25:33 |Display all floors

Is he serious this time ??~

If you love someone , you should love him/her  thoroughly by heart . Sometimes we may not be faithful because we hadn't yet met our MR/MS Right.

Recently, one of my roomates, who had five girlfreinds before, again fell in love with a girl. When we talked about his new girlfriend, we laugh at him . But he claimed even took his oath that he was serious this time. However, we doubted his words. How long he will keep relationship with that girl ? I don't know. Perhaps he really took this girl as his true love. Perhaps he was serious this time........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 21:40:13 |Display all floors

Anyhow, we must be faithful in our love.

The other day I read a joke which I will share with you here.
Once there was a mirror of truth. If some stood in front of it and didn't tell a truth, he would be sucked into the mirror.
A ugly man stood before the mirror and said "I think I'm the handsomest man in the world !" Suddenly , he was sucked into the mirror and disappeared.
Then a fat man looked at his face in the mirror and said"I think I'm a slim person ". Swooop..... He disappered into the mirror.
At last a  beautiful woman with blonde hair walked up to the mirror and said"I think ....." Swoooooop......Hardly had she finished her words she was sucked into the mirror.
Does this joke have something to do with love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-3-27 22:50:17 |Display all floors
If  your first girl friend love you deeply ,you shoud love the first one!

First wife is the best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-4-4 14:53:14 |Display all floors
people can like more than one person in his or her life ,that's a normal thing.but what'important is only one can  company with you through your life.so learning to control your feeling at the right time is neccessary.maybe you atrracted by her or his apperance,or just because the time you together is long. I would rather beileve that one can like many others,but the one he really love is only one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.