Author: robertcheng

Can one love two grils ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-19 14:43:58 |Display all floors
This thread has a long life ,Hope it can last continuely ,nice to meet you guys,Fresh air ,Caring,RR,Herdman ,Peter etc.I seldom come to this section to post,but I do browse the posts here often,some threads are indeed attractive and wonderful to read,can learn a lot from your guys reply.I got used to put replies in English Study section,because my main purpuse to come here is to improve my English ,what's more I'm also very happy to know you guys.You are all very good guys,with sense of humor,very friendly and warm-hearted ,it's great joy to enjoy your talks here.I remember the most impressive person to me is herdman,his replies are so funny.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 14:49:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-3-19 14:43
This thread has a long life ,Hope it can last continuely ,nice to meet you guys,Fresh air ,Caring,RR,Herdman ,Peter etc.I seldom come to this section to post,but I do browse the posts here often,so ...

Welcome Xun!!!

Herdsman - you got yr 1st admirer
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 15:47:40 |Display all floors
Hope I won't be loved by two men at the same time.  It's so confused to handle two-girl or two-man matter.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 16:56:31 |Display all floors
This thread has a long life ,Hope it can last continuely ,nice to meet you guys,Fresh air ,Caring,RR,Herdman ,Peter etc.I seldom come to this section to post,but I do browse the posts here often,so ...

Hello, xunhuan.... Glad to see you in Free Talk section....

Seems many a people here knows my dub RR which is so frequently mentioned recently.... .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 16:57:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-3-19 14:49

Welcome Xun!!!

Herdsman - you got yr 1st admirer

He has bright future with groups of followers and admirers some day....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 17:00:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-3-19 16:57

He has bright future with groups of followers and admirers some day....

gaining his tudi with English Power..........remember he says he wanna be better to you
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-19 17:16:26 |Display all floors

Welcome to join us!

In this section, we also can improve our english in funny way...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.