Author: abbasidz

I Love U [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-7 22:03:49 |Display all floors

mental *problem*...

hahaha good asking!
I guess it's because of some odd feelings. when you express something in a foreign language instead of month tongue, it's like what you are expressing has less meaning in your understanding, or feel more comfortable to express, less shy or embrassing at all...that's my understanding. I wouldn't say XingJiao or Zuo'ai when i have to say that to make myself understood, instead i'd say  in English Make love or Have Sex. it makes me sound more cultivated, less embrassed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-7 22:06:22 |Display all floors

mental *problem*...

hahaha good asking!
I guess it's because of some odd feelings. when you express something in a foreign language instead of month tongue, it's like what you are expressing has less meaning in your understanding, or feel more comfortable to express, less shy or embrassing at all...that's my understanding. I wouldn't say XingJiao or Zuo'ai when i have to say that to make myself understood, instead i'd say  in English Make love or Have Sex. it makes me sound more cultivated, less embrassed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 02:11:19 |Display all floors

love

my gf often say " i love u !!",but never said to me "wo ai ni  !" i asked"why?" she doesn't tell me!!why??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 05:46:32 |Display all floors

I love U -even it is the biggest lie, it makes you feel good !!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 06:48:57 |Display all floors

It's not a lie

It's misunderstanding.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-8 19:56:07 |Display all floors

Even it is a lie, so what? You trust everything the state, the teacher, the news

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-10 13:25:25 |Display all floors

big difference!!

for chinese women, to some extent, I love you do not make so much sense, but wo ai ni is mych difference,
this is the reason comes from the language, you can have an investigation on the net
mother tongue is more powerful!!
20050410132537de.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.