Views: 3362|Replies: 5

When falling in love, what kind of girl is a smart girl in your eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-6 10:53:56 |Display all floors
Awaiting for your posts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 10:59:36 |Display all floors

clever and cute girl

i am a girl but i think the clever and cute girl is a smart girl in my eyes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 11:25:16 |Display all floors

why need smart

When falling in love, there is no shuch needs just
love love love love & more love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 12:23:32 |Display all floors

stupid

Love is a kind of arts. Two people being together, should be smart enough to keep their relationship lasts long. Once problems pop out, although you two love each other deeply, but stupid behaviour will make you feel regret in the future. What I mean is to be a smart girl to protect the relationship which deserve your effort.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 13:38:03 |Display all floors

I think i am a smart girl

I get well along with my boyfriend for about 5 years,we love and respect each other, there is little chance to quarrel with each other.During the 5 years,we help each other and improved in all kinds of field.I do think it is important to trust and respect  each other during you get along.

Now since we keep away from each other,we still talk with each other by telphone everyday,sometimes by email,of course including QQ.^_^ .and i think we will live together at the next year when he get the master degree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-6 20:39:10 |Display all floors

A smart girl is the one who encourage her boyfriend to be the best he can be and

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.