Author: fish-xixi

Love is what? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-21 23:34:57 |Display all floors

hehe

I had a similar experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-23 21:55:38 |Display all floors

Hi,As a real man,Friendship is the most important.

You will find your another part in your rest life.If you compete with your friend.No matter what the outcome is.You will lose  the others.
   To tell my truth.My heart is pain when write it.But  learn to lose you are winner paradox.How do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-24 15:49:33 |Display all floors

hi

everyone has its own love experience,so do i !
u should believe that when u a looking for someone, and someone is also looking for u!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-24 16:56:22 |Display all floors

don't let her embarrassed

when a girl has to face one choice like this ,she was in a trouble,while this trouble is what you made if you tell her your hear.if you love her,don't let her enbarrassed, maybe after your profession you will feel well,but tomorrow when you are meeting , are you sure you can be like what you are before .if you take care of her in still,maybe you would be fine like yesterday , sooner or later she could find you feelings ,that time the choice is the most natural. do you think so?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-24 17:08:37 |Display all floors

Good luck !

Well,that seems to be your personal life.Since you have asked,I guess things as follows might help:

Dont waste your precious time on the woman,who isnot willing to waste her time on you.And you know what,your M.S. Right will pop up before you when you least expected them to.Have a little patience!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-24 17:59:52 |Display all floors

love must be mutual

come on guy !
Every one has his /her own choice , since that girl is not love you any longer .Who will care your  emotion ? love is an unexplainable feeling  once the felling faded nothing can be saved .
If you love her pls respect her choice and bless her !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-24 22:44:32 |Display all floors

Don't tell her!

To be her best friend instead of telling her that you love her.Show your love by being her the closest friend. Maybe someday in the future,she will found that and you will be successful! Wish you luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.