Views: 3978|Replies: 7

When do you consider that he or she is your boy(girl)friend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-4 12:12:14 |Display all floors
After he or she takes your hand? first kiss you? first make love to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-4 12:20:06 |Display all floors

introduce me to his friends/family

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 11:33:01 |Display all floors

gyom2004

after u feel everything all right to u & comfortable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 12:15:50 |Display all floors

simple

...when you start calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend.  What I had done for my last 2 relationships was just come straight out and ask.   So after a few dates/outings/parties, I just picked a good time and asked, "so what can I do to make you my girlfriend?"  Said it with a relatively casual smile, made sure that I didn't look too serious, leaving an escape route if she chokes.

I guess I'm not a man for games.  I hate the feeling of having to second-guess a relationship; it really bothers me to be uncertain.  Every one will have their own methods of course.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 16:16:08 |Display all floors

re:

the things u said are all not means she or he is ur bf/gf.
after she or he take u back to his or her home, and meet the family, and u love each other very much, u want to stay along with each other all the time, i think  it means this meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 20:33:57 |Display all floors

when we share the most important secrets,I consider he is my bf

I treat them as sacred, I think that set us up as we are safe in each other's heart

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 20:49:15 |Display all floors

It really depends on the situation. From first date to the fourth date, we made

It really depended on the situation. I went out with my wife for three times and we were just friends but on the fourth date, we were watching the movie, "The English Patient". it was so boring, I literally torn her clothes off and made love to her for 2 hours non-stop and we were together for 6 months and never separated. We were lovers bf and gf.  We got married 6 months later !!

I had many girlfriends and normally you knew by a few dates, whether you were compatible with each others.

If you tried to kiss her, and she did not resist. It "might" mean it was O.K. and you went on to a higher level but that did not mean she was your girlfriend yet. She might be "playing" you !!

To your surprise, many of my ex-girlfriends were "arranged", so we kind of knew we would be dating each others, and so we just let loose and made love, shared our secret, our dreams together in the first two dates !

I have dated one girl in East Kectucky up in the Mountain, I thought it was "an easy hit" but it turned out I slept alone and she stayed with her brothers across the street and we spent the whole day together kissing and more.....but no sex. We did fall in love but when we first met, the whole village over 50 relatives, family memberrs, parents came out to "check me out". Oh GOD, America is no difference than CHINA !

They still check out their daughter's boyfriend before they let her to date me !!!!!!!!!  LOL ! We never had sex and she just lived too far but we did have a wonderful times together. She was the one girl her parents "insisted" or I supposed she dressed in one piece and I did not want to force to take her clothes off. Yes, we embraced and kissed but "no dices" !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.