Author: gyom2004

Do you think gay people are normal people? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-4-5 13:46:10 |Display all floors

whitedevil

Wow.

See that thing around your monitor?
Its called "reality"

I think you need to take a break from the net man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 13:47:30 |Display all floors

well, my takes

"- They would not be producing replacement population. In the pre-modern society with very high infant mortality rates they would have caused a lot of problems."

But as you said, that's pre-modern society.  We are no longer there.  The issue has become a non-issue.  So why not leave them be?

"- The monetary cost to take care of them as they died from their decease."

So are diabetics, so are cancer patients.  All these are all genetic mutations.  But we don't deny their right to choose and live.  They are human, and they should be afforded human rights.

"- They would make child “marriage” and child molestation legal if they gained enough political power.""

They account for 5-10% of the population, according to the latest studies.  Provided that the rest of us vote inline with our own beliefs, I don't see how such a small number of people can override the majority.  A non-issue really.

My stance is that as long as someone or a group of people do not pose as a threat to the rest of us, they should be tolerated, and give the rights that all humans have.  They are asking for equal legal rights, and be allowed privacy that the rest of us have.  So why not?  (I can empathize, some of the public rallies can be a little overboard, but as long as it's not against the law, I just shrug and mind my own business).  We, the majority, shouldn't use the strength of our numbers to oppress.  We are the majority, and should be more secure with our own existence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 13:56:33 |Display all floors

Reply: hey u think it's not normal

I don’t think homosexuality is “not normal” I NOW it’s “not normal”.  

“Social roles” can be used to reinforce what is normal, or “social roles” can be used to teach something that is not normal is normal.

For 5,000 years of human history nobody thought homosexuality was normal.  

The vast majority of human alive today would think that homosexuality is not normal.  It is only in Christians countries where people believe that it is normal.  And even most people in Christian countries are age “gay marriage” and the vast majority is against “gay adoption” and “child marriages”.

If you think about, cannibalism has been accepted by many non-White cultures throughout history.  Therefore, cannibalism may be considered normal by the definition or normal many are using here.  

Only for the last 40 or so years, have there been an attempt to indoctrinate people into believing homosexuality is normal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 14:18:01 |Display all floors

Reply: well, my takes

xiphoid:

“But as you said, that's pre-modern society. We are no longer there. The issue has become a non-issue. So why not leave them be?”

reply:

Even thought the child morality rate is no longer an issue, the main problem if creating a replacement population would still exist if homo made up a significant part of the population.

Actually the problem would be even worse since some country are reproducing below replacement rate.

Cannot leave it at that because there is still the decease spreading and child molestation issue.

xiphoid:

So are diabetics, so are cancer patients. All these are all genetic mutations. But we don't deny their right to choose and live. They are human, and they should be afforded human rights.

reply:

Diabetes and cancer and not speared through via sex.  

Homosexuals basically choose to get AIDS.  It is a 100% avoidable decease.  

At any time AIDS could mutate into a form that could be spread easily through the normal population.  It is best we put and end to homosexuality before that happens.   

Just look at how china treated SAR patients.  

xiphoid:

“They account for 5-10% of the population, according to the latest studies. Provided that the rest of us vote inline with our own beliefs, I don't see how such a small number of people can override the majority. A non-issue really.”

reply:

Wrong, the latest studies put them between 2% and maybe up to 3% depending on the way the question is ask.

My point was, if the genetic mutation of homosexuality spread to 51% percent of the population, then they could out vote the normal population to legalize child molestation.  This is just another reason it is a dangerous mutation.

xiphoid:

My stance is that as long as someone or a group of people do not pose as a threat to the rest of us, they should be tolerated, and give the rights that all humans have.

reply:

I don’t believe the idea of “tolerance” should be here.

This is not a clear cut issue.  For example, I do not have problem in general with homosexual woman because they do not spread decease and molest children.  Therefore, I believe society could tolerate homosexual woman.

But if homosexual woman become a large part of the population, I would then have a problem with them.  

If gay men did not molest children and spread decease at such a high rate, I would be more tolerant of them.  Even though I would not accept there behave as normal.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 14:41:36 |Display all floors

Reply: whitedevil

Now that you have used the “kiss” smiley on me, I’m going to have to have myself tested for AIDS.

But wait, if leave my house, you may be waiting outside with a gay rape kit to sodamize me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 19:33:22 |Display all floors

that is nothing

I think that is another style of life, we should be tolerated  and respect their choice.

there is one proverb: all is reasonable as long as it so exist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-4-5 21:54:05 |Display all floors

To pinko : you dickhead sucker

To my little Gay Proud :

From your user name "inko" I guess that you are on the side of the ones who think it is normal of being f*u*c*k by an other man... who are proud of it and who dont feel annoyed to let it know to every body...

Well I think that there are more respectable men and women on this planet who would deserve people respect than you gay people. You feel proud when you should be ashamed...

What would you think of a girl talking everybody about her last night with 2 boys? 1-That she is a slut and 2-that her sexual life should remain private. Well this is exactly the same for gays : what the need for harassing people with their sexual orientation?

Also I see a little contradiction in your post as you write that homosexuality is ok since some animals are homo (argument 1). Later you write that zoophiles loving animals is not the same because animals#humans (argument 2). Your argument 1 is the opposite of your argument 2. Zoophily is a sexual devience as homosexuality is!

I will add that homosexuality jeopardizes the cohesion of the society as it create artificial boundaries. If we consider every people according to his or her sexual orientation, we will end up with : the heteros, the homos, the zoophiles, the pedophiles, the multi partners lovers, the sm... the possibilities are infinite.

So my conclusion is that Pinko should shut up. I would like to tell him "I f*u*c*k you" but he may enjoy it...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.