Views: 9841|Replies: 25

men and women cannot be friends coz the sex part is always out there [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-25 22:47:27 |Display all floors
hehe, sounds familiar? this is wat harry told sally

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-25 23:37:52 |Display all floors

not exactly

partly right, but it depends on their feeling. men and women sometimes not easy to be friends, common friends probaby not because the sex parts but the special sentiment. it's just like chemical experiment, when it comes, you can see, but not easy for everyone to understand

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-26 11:15:14 |Display all floors

yeah they can

i have heaps of female friends, it's quite simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-30 22:15:09 |Display all floors

They can be friends - but you never know what one party really feels

I have male friends that are totally platonic and I don't feel sexually attracted to them.  The shocking revelation is that a couple of them have since confessed to me that they fancied me but the good thing is that they didn't do anything to jepardise the existing friendship as it was important for them and they respected my wishes because I did not give them signs except they are only friends.

Of course, there are some friendships that probably do have sexual chemistry but the truth is, male/female friends can and do exist on a purely platonic basis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-30 22:22:41 |Display all floors

sex

Its all nonsense.
Made up by frustrated people, as an excuse for their OWN inabity to get past the sex thing.

Fact.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-30 22:32:59 |Display all floors

it's not non-sense

it's actually true most of the time.

Girls can seperate their feelings towards guys into "just friends" and "boyfriends".  But for us guys, next to impossible to be good friends with girls without the thoughts of sex crossing our minds, even if it's just briefly.  It doesn't mean we'll do anything, most of the time we won't.  I guess, when dealing with girls, friendship and sexual attractions are inter-related for us guys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-30 22:38:44 |Display all floors

Nonsense

sorry man, speak for yourself.

I have many female friends, I've been friends with some of them for many many years.

and most of them I never think of  sexually.

Their my friends and thats that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.