Views: 3161|Replies: 3

Is Bill Clinton sicker than we are being told? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-16 01:43:18 |Display all floors
When he entered the hospital, the media said that the doctors were going to remove scar tissue that had built up like an orange peel.  However, at the post-operative press confrence, the doctors said the scar tissue was more like rubber than orange peel.  

This worries me some, because his surgery last September involved a lot of incisions where scarring would occur in critical places.  If he has terrible scars on the inside of his chest, then his heart surgery was probably not as successful as hoped.

Who might know more about the effects of tissue scarring on the success of major surgical procedures?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-16 04:19:45 |Display all floors

Clinton

I saw Clinton, on TV, playing golf with the Senior Bush, the day before this surgery. We will probably see him out and about soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-16 07:35:45 |Display all floors

Bill Clinton looked much sicker after his first operation

he lost all his spirit. If i were him, i wouldn't have the operation in US.

Too dangerous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-16 10:30:21 |Display all floors

You guys know about Monroe's history, i am sure!

If not, please look up history books. My little birds told me that he was a diplomat in Europe, i think Spain or France.....understood their empires and took manipulative steps to enlarge American power by the bad hearted intent.

Bill Clinton was one of the Co-collaborators that brought pain, anarchy and poverty to ASEAN and Korea. Together with Georges Soros, Rubin and gang....he has it coming to him! Bad intentions, no doubt about it...no matter what they say.

Cheerios!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.