Views: 1375|Replies: 3

当月工资全薪??????? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-10 18:33:18 |Display all floors
在职职工在死亡后,其当月工资全薪付及国家所规定的丧葬费给职工法定继承人。
After the death of any incumbent employee, his current month salary in full amount and funeral fee stipulated by the state will be given to his legal heir.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 19:33:50 |Display all floors

FYR

在职职工在死亡后,其当月工资全薪付及国家所规定的丧葬费给职工法定继承人。
After the death of any incumbent employee, his current month salary in full amount and funeral fee stipulated by the state will be given to his legal heir.

我认为: IN  FULL AMOUNT 是多余的/MONTHLY SALARY 和 MONTHLY SALARY IN FULL 有不同吗? WE SAY MY MONTHLY SALARY IS $5000 NOT MY MONTHLY SALARY IN FULL IS $5000, RIGHT?
中文写作里有很多这样的似是而非的画蛇添足的说法.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-10 19:46:34 |Display all floors

Yokel is back!!

Tnanks for answering my post.

But still some questions:

在职职工   incumbent employee???

丧葬费     funeral fee/mourning fee/???

工资全薪    his current one month salary / his full current month salary???
                     (If he had only worked 17 days this month, his current month salary should be 17/23 of his one month salary.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-11 08:10:12 |Display all floors

当月工资全薪...

在职职工在死亡后,其当月工资全薪及国家所规定的丧葬费[付]给职工法定继承人。
After the death of a current employee, his full month's salary and the funeral expenses as stipulated by the state will be given to his legal heirs/beneficiaries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.