Views: 1884|Replies: 2

兄弟救我吧~~我对这段文字一头雾水!谢过先!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-8 14:13:52 |Display all floors
The parties agree that it is impossible to measure in money the damages that will accrue to Company due to Consultant’s breach of this Agreement and/or failure to perform any of the obligations under this Agreement. Therefore, in the event the Company institutes any action or proceeding to specifically enforce the provisions of this Agreement by injunctive or other form of equitable relief, the Consultant hereby waives the claim or defense that the Company has an adequate remedy at law or that the Company has not or is not being irreparably harmed, and the Consultant shall not urge in any such action or proceeding to the claim or defense that such remedy at law exists. All rights and remedies available to the Company shall be cumulative and no right or remedy of the Company shall be deemed the exclusive right or remedy of the Company. The Consultant shall reimburse the Company for all costs and expenses incurred(including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) by the Company in enforcing the terms of this Agreement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 14:37:48 |Display all floors

sorry, I don't think it is fair to the guys around here

I am sorry to say this, but I have to. It seems unfair that you just put up a poster and ask for translation. To me this is, quite obvious, a legal documents ,or a contract , to be exact, and you should have paid for it. Maybe you are asked by your boss, however, it takes effort and years of professional training to do it. No offence, I don't think it is a right thing you just drop it on them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-8 15:06:29 |Display all floors

attn: spunkymickey

hi guy,

i believe you may  keep silent if you can't offer your help. one thing you have neglect that this is not a place for making money. anyway, i am still going on with my dicussion on some areas even without your own help.

frankly, i can work it out by myself , though the version might be not so perfect.

the reason that you care too much about money will make you end up nothing.

i dislike your style and take good care of yourself!

good luck!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.