我毕业后在长春吉的堡少儿外语学校(Kid Castle Children’s Foreign Language Training School)担任行政老师。
2004年8月,代表吉林市吉的堡英语教师参加上海总师训。
2004年9月,吉林市公开课被评为优秀教师,到大连参加东三省师训。
2004年12月,在“第八界中国广播国际冬令营才艺选拔赛”活动的英语口语(吉林赛区)中辅导幼儿获得铜奖。
吉林是个魅力城市,但是由于我照顾父母不是很方便,所以想回长春找一个适合自己发展的空间。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-4 13:32:17 |Display all floors

Re: Only reference

我毕业后在长春吉的堡少儿外语学校(Kid Castle Children’s Foreign Language Training School)担任行政老师。 As a administration teacher After I graduate( the Kid Castle Children' the s Foreign  Language Training School) in Chang Chun city.

2004年8月,代表吉林市吉的堡英语教师参加上海总师训。
Aug. 2004, represented English teacher of the Castle' in Jilin City join the training of total teacher in Shanghai.

2004年9月,吉林市公开课被评为优秀教师,到大连参加东三省师训。
Sep. 2004, received the prize of an excellent teacher, went to Dalian join to training teacher of east-northen three province.

2004年12月,在“第八界中国广播国际冬令营才艺选拔赛”活动的英语口语(吉林赛区)中辅导幼儿获得铜奖。
Dec. 2004,  acquires the bronze medal in English oral speech of  tutorship kids( match area of Jilin) of" the eighth China broadcast activity of international winter camp talent and skill tryout" .

吉林是个魅力城市,但是由于我照顾父母不是很方便,(所以想回长春找一个适合自己发展的空间)
Jilin that's a charm city, but it's not convenient to care my parents,( so I want  to come back, and seek a space that'll keep with my development)

当我能放下后顾之忧之后,我就能把我所学到的知更好地服务于家乡教育事业的建设,让更多的人掌握好英语这门语言。
When I can let go of care at home, I want to the knowledge that'll serve better in the construction of my hometown education business, let more people grasp English languege.

I would like to apply for xxx position advertised in xxx newspaper. My resume is enclosed for review and consideration.
With the scarcity of english teacher that exists today, it is my thought that you would be interested in my specialty as set forth in the attached resume.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.