Views: 26676|Replies: 79

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-10 15:31:53 |Display all floors
I think you must have lots of ideas about this topic , so pls leave words for communicating each other to improve our english!!! i met lots of men who earn high salary and  stand high level position in the foreign enterprise, but they are still single though they are more thirty years old. i even communicated with one who want to seek a gf or wife ,he told me he were puzzled and don't know look for what kinds of girl !!! as far as i know most of them are not handsome ,the section is their great weakness. So,what kinds of girls are their gf or wife in the future ???i will go on to talk further this topic with all of you !!!your true words is high appreciated!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-10 20:55:00 |Display all floors

ohhh

may i ask how to say "忒俗"in english?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-11 08:37:03 |Display all floors

Ether radish or cabbage should have their own characteristic

I don't know your sax.If you are a girl,how a man will make you fall in love?Can you like the man like you said?Though they have a high earning ! I think that the girl in modern society more like cool boy of low-incoming than common boy of high-incoming.Of course,someone likes radish and someone likes cabbage,I think that all men in the world can find the suited girl in their heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-11 09:44:55 |Display all floors

you are right

Nice to meet you .I think you are right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-11 11:07:32 |Display all floors

agree with bestgirl

quite agree with u  <b>bestgirl </b>
i believe that girls and boys r like stars in the sky, u will find the one that waiting for u in some place in the sky at last. so we boys and girls need to seek for the Star. .
i am also seeking for the one that belongs to me~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-11 15:43:39 |Display all floors

Love is hard to find , but don't give up!

Your question is very interesting. What’s the standard of a gf or a wife for the high-incoming man?
   I think everyone must have a figure about he or she in their mind and at first sight we can judge basically he or she is the kind we like even accept, by the way, there must be such a thing as “love at first sight” I believe. Of course it’s very difficult to find love in big city though everybody is seeking, most of us fail to eventually, even give up or already. People around often say: “I’m tired, very tired.” What on earth wore ourselves out? Work, money, or life itself? Sometimes we are perplexed about what we are looking for, a true love or a company only? Of course, who finding the true love is a very fortunate star, but it’s very lucky too if there is a one beside you. Who can say the love won’t grow between you with the passing day, who knows he or she isn't your Right Person, the partner of life? Maybe life optimism will be good for us. Someone have had their love and others is still seeking and waiting, whether or not, hope is still alive, isn’t it?
    A high-incoming job is a affinity for girls, I think ,because money can resolve lots of problems, especially in big cities such as Beijing, Shanghai etc, but don’t become the slave of it. In addition, appearance is part not all, the most important is that if his or her morality and characters are fit to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 08:43:50 |Display all floors

i came back later!!! go on to do it !!!

I was very angry with my computer yesterday , because it needed me login again when i wanted to submit lots of what i wrote , so i lost these words and then i will get off my work ,that is great pity. I am pleased that all of my friends came here and left your opinions . i think this topic is interesting and realistic for those people living in big city . this question must often happen with white collar  women .i hope you can give your really thoughts and discuss together .RE bbbqqq, nice to meet you ,but what is your meaning ??? RE bestgirl , i am pleased to receive your leaving words ,i am man but i have no high income .maybe you are right but i want to know your real thoughts about a high incoming man or woman how to seek for a gf or bf, pls tell us how to do it if you are  one !!! RE sam ,meet again ,thanks for your support , can you express your  opnion??? RE happy fish , i once read what you wrote in other topic , nice to meet you.cheeers!!! you are seeking for other star now, may you good luck .but if you are a high income man or woman ,how to seek for the other star, as you know it is very difficult to seek for a star in the shy!!! RE hava ,i am very glad to declare you are the first appreciated people in this topic ,thanks for your leaving words!!! Where are you now ,hope you come here as soon as you can . your opinion is very realistic and useful to same man or woman!!!but i want to know how to do it if you are the man ???select a beautiful girl , pure girl or mature woman or other standards ???welcome to go on to discuss this topic!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.