Author: knight__sz

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-2 16:17:12 |Display all floors

Happy New Year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-5 17:34:31 |Display all floors

love and /money

hi ,everybody,happy new year first! i really don't know why you choose the high-incoming man as the example. in my mind,there is no relation between high-incoming and true love. happiness is the target which we are all looking for,  however ,because of the different value of life, the concept of happiness willbe different, but i believe deeply that  a watery life is a true life, as long as you each other can bear the other's demerits and enjoy his or her merits ,the life will smile to you. so please  treat girls fairly. and man please give yourself courage to run for girif you like her.before her marriage,you have the same rate to win her heart!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 13:49:57 |Display all floors

let's do it better in the future about english !!!

I am so busy  that no time to come here these days , how have you been. I find all of us become busy more and more when the spring festival come near. I spend my new year day on bed ,  i was ill almost whole last week . maybe i ate wrong foods in my company that day then i feel i had a stomach-ache after several days ,i almost can not see all of you ,haha. RE,hava,bestgirl and sam, thanks for your support about my post in here , and i hope we can make a great progress rapidly through communication with others . these days , i almost have time to study english so that my english is poor than before . yesterday , one candidate spoke englsih suddenly in shenzhen job fair , though i replied in english but i felt it was too wrong .so we should often practise speaking if you have chance , and must insist on learning .RE, arrogance, nice to meet you ,but i don’t know why you selected it as your name , are you a arrogant boy or girl??? Yes , you are right ,it has not  certain arelation between love and money ,but this topic only want to know of your opinion about how to look for gf as a well-paid man, i only want to point out it is very difficult in shenzhen, do you think so ??? if you were the man, how to do ??? how to find your lover in crowd ???what kind of girl will be selected by you if they are agree to engage with you ??? hope you can discuss with me as often as we can !!!good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 14:40:03 |Display all floors

Nice to meet you

I'm a newer in this corner, I think many of your thoughts sounds reasonable and interesting. I am on business trip in GZ.
I like this topic and nice to meet you.
Send my New Year Greetings to you and all!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-6 17:08:07 |Display all floors

hi, knight

So sorry to hear that you illed through the whole week, are you all right now?
When will you recess? What do you want to do in  spring festival? Staying with your parents or something else?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 14:25:16 |Display all floors

say hello to all of you

I am a new comer ,pls allow me to introduce me in first . my English name is Belle , i locate in shenzhen too as knight , i work in a trade company as a manager assistant in the center of city . my manager is a hongkong-based man and very kind of me . i graduated from JILIN university this year and my major is international trade and i only past CET-six in the school. In this company ,i often use english to write email ,but i think my english is poor so i come here to communicate with all of you ,hope you can welcome me. I read this topic written by knight in a breath , i found knight’s reply is very wonderful for us ,so i want to join us and hope to see your reply .by the way , i want to say ,don’t laugh at me for my english name , because i am beautiful indeed ,hehe, so i want to make friends with those learner ,men are hansome ,girls are beautiful and tender. I only take a joy with you ,don’t angry . finally ,i want to say thanks to knight , your effort is high appreciated by all englsih learner in here, and i will communicate with you frequently in your articles .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-7 14:38:45 |Display all floors

hi, belle

Welcome to here!
Why don't you only appreciate knight? It's a little unfair for others who support this topic, haha!
Your condition about friends is high, though, I also hope I can be your friend.
Anyway, are you southerner or northerner?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.