Author: knight__sz

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-1-8 11:23:35 |Display all floors

share my trouble to you

I come again , say hello to all of you. Why did not you reply me ,knight ? do not you want to become my friend or you can’t match my standards ?hehe. hava, i think you a beautiful girl in beijing and i have read lots of articles  in the forum , i admire your english and hope we can become friends in the near future . i am a northerner and came from jilin province . as you know knight have done lots of work for us ,do you think so , and i like his topic . i am a excellent girl (my own opinion) but i am not arrogant, so i only want to make friends  with all of excellent people for avoiding unpleasure later. Can you agree with me ? hava, i made a great mistake in the college school , i rejected lots of boys for our future or realism, i came to shenzhen after i failed the entrance exam of master . up to now ,i found i am stupid very much. I am taller than lots of boys , i dislike them so i don’t know how to look for a bf .lots of elder and mature men pursue me but i can’t accept at all , i only want to meet a honest and handsome same years old boy to fall love each other , but it is too difficult for me . i more prefer northern boy in my heart , they are tall and handsome , humourous and  brave , but i don’t know where is my prince. By the way ,hava, how about your bf???  Next fri. ,i will return my hometown , bless all of you in advance , happy new year and have a good time in home .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 14:55:18 |Display all floors

sharing with you

Hi, all of my friends ,good luck . i only have not left words here for two days , but another belle appeared , nice to meet you and i thank you for your praise. That day i read a essay translated  by the director of new eastern foreign language institute , i don’t know how about his interpretation ,i only want to share with all of you .RE,icecream, nice to meet you , when will you finish your business trip in gz? Have you ever been shenzhen ?wonderful greetings for you and your family .RE,hava, old friend, thanks for your care . why did not you appreciate the belle’s praise to me ?  i found lots of friend came here then left but have not leave words any more , why??? And i hope lots of comer to join us to discuss some things , how to get together on net ??? haha, you are not unique pretty girl here because here are bestgirl and belle , do you agree with me ??? maybe i am commercioganic so i  will say hello to belle, hava ,why did you select this name?? RE,belle., are you real belle  in real society ???you will go home on next fri, all the best . re, best girl , are you the best here??? All pretty girls , i want to bless all of you have a good future and a handsome husband like me !!!!hahahahahaha   pls share this essay <Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again >  
Very quietly I take my leave   
As quietly as I came here;   
Quietly I wave good-bye   
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.   
The golden willows by the riverside   
Are young brides in the setting sun;   
Their reflections on the shimmering waves   
Always linger in the depth of my heart.   
The floating heart growing in the sludge   
Sways leisurely under the water;   
In the gentle waves of Cambridge   
I would be a water plant!   
That pool under the shade of elm trees   
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;   
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds   
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?   
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream   
To where the green grass is more verdant;   
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight   
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.   
But I cannot sing aloud   
Quietness is my farewell music;   
Even summer insects heap silence for me   
Silent is Cambridge tonight!   
Very quietly I take my leave   
As quietly as I came here;   
Gently I flick my sleeves   
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 15:38:12 |Display all floors

TO BELLE

You should open your eyes widely. There are lots of excellent breeds waiting for your choice!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 16:38:25 |Display all floors

ha!

Can you tell me how high is high in income?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 16:39:21 |Display all floors

ha!

Can you tell me how high is high in income?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 16:41:35 |Display all floors

hi, belle

Thank for you believing in me, if my words in email make you angry I apologize.
From your posts, obviously, you not only beautiful but virtuous, so it’s common that so many men or boys pursue you though you haven’t find your MrRight. Of course, your high stature is one reason, but I think most important is what you thinking. Long ago, my thought is similar to you, but now it has been changed. Whether excellent or not for a man has no relation with his appearance, I don’t deny the good-looking man always pleasing to both the eye and the mind, but appearance is only a small part not all especially to a man. Perhaps, you can’t accept my point of view, it doesn’t matter, you can insist on yours.
You want to find a handsome ,humorous and honest boy, here is one, knight! But so pity he has had gf. I think the boy like knight is hard to meet in reality, generally, if a boy handsome he may not be honest, if he honest he may not handsome, if he also has the sense of humor, oh, God, the women all around world must pursue him! Like Brad Pit!  *_*
For me, I don’t want to find a handsome bf (of course, if a handsome boy loves me I will not reject, hehe, but who know?), I only want to find a good man, it’s enough for me!
And belle, why did you go to shenzhen if you like the north boy? It’s hard to meet the north boy in shenzhn I suppose, why didn't you come to Beijing, many boys in Beijing are also tall and handsome. Maybe, you can think over my advice, haha…
Happy new year too. Two days after your leaving is my time to back home. Have a good long trip. I guess you are going to back by plane, right? Because the distance is too long.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-8 17:09:17 |Display all floors

hi, knight

Xuzhimo’s 《再别康桥》,the translation is also beautiful, thank for your effort for us.
Sure I appreciate the belle’s praise to you, I’m just kitting. I definitely agree with you that I am not the unique pretty girl here, moreover, I am never treat myself as a pretty girl. You are commercioganic undoubtly, don’t self-inflated, haha… You shouldn’t disbelieve belle’s beauty, she needs to lie? Your another question about my name “hava” I have answered to belle, now I answer again in forum, my full name is “Havasupai” in order to use conveniently I abbreviate it. It’s a Indian word means in Chinese “蓝绿色水边的人”.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.