Author: knight__sz

The high-incomeing man how to look for a gf in big city??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-12 17:37:02 |Display all floors

Listen to your heart

I don't know if I am a white-collar or not, but that does not affect me much, that's really true in my case. I'm not an ambitious girl, but still picky in some other areas, haha

I think there's really much you can do if you want to, your eyes, your smile and your gestures will propably show your inner affection, OK, forget one thing, these only work after you two know each other.  Your question must be how to know one, right?  I think there must be good girls around you, and you lucky ShenZhenNanRen get the ratio of 1:7.  And thanks to the internet, there are so many websites help people to make friends, is there anybody hiding there laughing me "忒俗"?

But why not have a try? And your friends or your friends' friends may help you to know somebody? If not a shame to ask for help,  if you have the idea to get married that means you are mature and want to be a responsible man , at least, I think so.  

Of course, it's really not easy to start a relation, but at least you get a friend to go around, or just to kill the loneliness.   If you are an decent guy, what are you worrying there?

But one thing I believe the most important, is that you must really know what you want? What kind a life you'd like to live in the future?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 17:46:06 |Display all floors

fate bring them together

Do you believe fate???some times i do!
I have 38 classmates when i graduated from school,28 classmates have not get boyfriend/girlfriend yet at that time.two years latter,only 18 classmates still single.yes...i believe that girls usually get marry earlier than guys.but we all start at the same scratch line,why some will meet their Mr/Ms. perfect soon, and some still don't know where their boyfriend/girlfriend are???
so donot worry about that matchmaker will help us to make it at last whatever you are high incoming or low incoming,young or old,goodlooking or badlooking...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-12 18:24:12 |Display all floors

MatchMaker?

Sure, I believe in the destiny, and I even tend to be his slave. :)
But do you agree everybody have his unique understanding of love? So as to happiness.  
I remember in the story "情人“,the man asked the girl if she loves him for  himself or  for his money,  the answer is " I love you because you have the money",  that doesn't mean she only loves his money, but without the money she won't love her :)  Maybe somebody argues that's not the true love, but can u give a precise definition then?  No, I believe there's no uniform criterion,  it vary with the conditions, but if the two are both indulged in it, and believe it is love, OK, that's it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-16 10:56:22 |Display all floors

pls reply my topic with your passion

good morning all orf you my friends ,i have no time to leave words these days!!!RE:hava, how long did you work in beijing ??? Don't be shamefaced to us for your english. I think all of us can understand clearly what you said!!! You are right ,but ,as we know ,beautiful appearance is important to a girl ,maybe lots of man are impressed a good feeling by girls' beauty though you think the standards is different in men' s eyes, but ,i am sure all standards is almost same . so i think if you don't think over this factor  ,it is not honest!!! especially to a high-incoming man,how to make him be interested with you ,a common girl with low income ??? maybe you say,you have lots of ways to make him interest you,but it is not realistic??? as you know ,as a older man ,he is very anxious to find a girl as his gf or wife, what is important factor thought by him??? Beauty,character,income,education^^^^^ i think they will select pretty girl in first ,don't ask why,i know man's minds because i am man!!!just this reason can explain why the older men with high income didn't find gf yet up to now, if not , it is easy for them to look for a  girl  with lots of advantages but isn't  pretty !!! do you think so ??? and i will write another topic about male engineer fall love with famale worker ,it is too realistic and wide in shenzhen!!!RE orange369,maybe you get me wrong too,it is not me ,i am only man with low income in shenzhen.haha, how to find a pretty girl around you if you are high-incoming man ??? as we know it is too easy if you only want to look for a common gf to those richer, but it beaomes very difficult if the gf is beautiful to older man ??? do you think so , did you think over why the man can't find his gf??? RE:shenzhenren, you believe fate??? i can't agree with you ,if you are right ,do you need work ???i think you are kidding!!!oh?? orange ,you  believe fate too???both of you may don't work and lie in bed if you believe fate ,i think everything are need your effort  including love!!!give me your examples about result of believing fate???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-16 16:59:29 |Display all floors

Won't save my appearance any more even making many mistakes!

Nice to meet you again, knight. The answer of your first question is half and 3 years included two years studying in BBI. Then, let’s go into the topic. I know you are a man and I also know how important for the beauty is for the man, I don’t  want to denial the beautiful appearance, I love the beautiful girls too, some of my best friends are beautiful. Certainly, the good appearance is more attractive, as I said, the first impression is very important, but the beauty or handsome not the only condition, I mean, the beauty has a lot of kinds of itself, isn't it?  The high-incoming man would not care about the income of the girls, they will more care about weather the girls are pretty or not, that your opinion I guess. Of course, it’s unblamable, but can you sure just only a beautiful appearance could bring the happiness to your love and marriage? All the beauty will disappear as time goes by. My standard about the beauty is she or he is make you feel kind and warm and comfortable to accept. There are a lot of handsome boys and mans, but not all of them I will like, maybe the man is different from the woman, their feeling more inclined to  a kind of instinct which no matter with the true sentiment. Moreover, if a girl owned a lot of virtues, why she couldn’t be beautiful in man’s eye? Expecting you continue to discuss with me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-16 18:35:08 |Display all floors

LOL :)

Sorry, I learn that I need to do the way u did:
Re Knight:
Sorry, my last post was meant to answer ShenZhenRen,
No body can deny the power of beauty, that's really true, I got a story about Brad Pitt, it was said he's always able to pass his exams in the elementary school, because no teacher's able to let such a handsome boy fail, haha, that time he's only a little boy, gosh, everybody need to show the respect to beautiful things, they are the gifts from the god, haha.
However, I can't agree with you,  I really find u don't know, no, I mean you haven't decided what you really want,  If you believe the appearance is the most important thing, you try to find a beautiful girl, that's your privilege and only the business of yourself, that's OK,  if you believe the personality is more important, then you need to low down your standard of her look.   Any case, you have your bottom line of all the factors you care for choosing a wife, haha, after you make the decision, I think you won't feel so difficult to make choice later on.
I m more agree with Hava, the next author, I believe  a person must  knows what can make him happy, no matter what it is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-17 11:40:37 |Display all floors

My opinion

Authentic love is not a matter of money.Real affection should not be connected with monetary factor. However,with the development of our society, there is no denying that individual ability to make a living has been playing increasingly  important role in choosing mate.Especially for some ladies,they pay attention to how much a man can earn instead of his personality,it is absolutely  wrong. Of course,time can let appearance  fade,but  illuminating a person's good character.Pleasure brought by money disappears quickly with time,affection from mutual support and care can taste in all life.
   wish everyone here have a good day.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.