Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-14 16:32:56 |Display all floors

my question should be answered first,right?

you see, you do not  answer my question first..can i answer yours?
"to be a wealthy person"  is my dream ~~~not only in substance but also in spirit...
i think any dream to be come true needs hard working ,even good chance,maybe some of them seem  fantastic,but,why not...everyone has the power of dreaming...

my question: what is the best excuse to quit a job?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 17:25:03 |Display all floors

re:the best excuse

i have never had the right to quit a job, so my excuse may be poor.

just finish the words to the person in charge of your department "i will die if i go on with this work.'' then slam  the door noisily and stride away proundly .of coz you will not show up the second day.
does it work?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 17:40:30 |Display all floors

aha...

i had quited one,and this is my second job, but i don' t think it is good enough,it has limited space to develop...i hope so much i can find another one in this year,it's my desire right now......and ,maybe your suggestion is not bad,of coz,i should fetch my salary first,hehe....

my question:do you like travelling?where have you been to ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 20:01:47 |Display all floors

re: 82 vs 28

ur idea is not far away from normal track, at least from my own understanding of 'normal', hehe.

I'm just curious that u know, couples of senior husband and young wife are increasing, but couples of young husband and senior wife is, at least much less than the 1st type, could u figure out why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 20:04:13 |Display all floors

re: dreams

My never-ever-to-be -true dream? LOL, GUESS, may be the same as urs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-15 08:05:53 |Display all floors

re:Do you like travelling?where have you gone?(been )?

so many topics,it is liveness,i do hope so.i will deliver them one by one when i have enough time.
many people like travelling,so do i.i have been to a few cities,like beijing,nanjing,wuxi,jinzhou,the most rememberable city is jinzhou,i saw the sea the first time,not like what i thought before,the water is not very clean,and it is so salty,i swam near the seaside,it is really a exciting experience,anyway,the first time i saw the sea,i wrote it in my diary,i will remain something to recall in the future,many thing of my first time.and also i took many photos,also rememberable.

MY:i asked many questions,you can any of them,and if you can't find a questions you want to answer,you can talk something,and then ask yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-15 15:20:39 |Display all floors

hehe...

it's "been" not "gone",he...i made a mistake

well,i hope that i can go travelling,but have no time  n no money...what a pity!

my question: what's your opinion on "marry at a mature age"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.