Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-13 16:51:01 |Display all floors

hehe

actually ur answer is in my expectation! (Remember u said its out of question for u?)
Well, I ask this question simply because I found that people are more likely to accept romance between a male teacher and a female student, even when there's a big age gap between them; while for the romance between a female teacher and a male student, esp. like, for instance, the pair in Friends(I'm not sure if u wathced it?), Phoebe's brother and his senior teacher, we're more unlikely to accept it. I just wonder, in Yang Zhenning's case, if the role turned, say the lady in her 80s married her student in his 20s, what a big impact it will be.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-13 22:14:13 |Display all floors

reply to Chriswins: fat chance for Ms 82 vs Mr 28

but whoever can have the chance to read the messages from the Old Man under the  Moon ?
those who can make such decisions to get married are surely far from the common guys. they should have the guts to face and shoulder the overwhelmingly good or bad comments or pressure from the outsiders, maybe including some insiders. then who cares? everyone lives his or her life? time can settle down all the hot issues.
it is said that human society  is composed of three types of persons. the most famous,  most infamous and the most common guys. the first two types create and keep the record of the history, but the only latter multiply the history through generations of offsprings. hehe. since they have done distinctive contributions to the society , they should have the priority to make some world-shaken decisions as they like. that is called 'fair play'. if there is really a Mz 82 marrying her beloved Mr 28, i will salute to them and give them my best wishes . i hope my ideas are not far from the normal track of marriage.grin, again.i belong to the most commons of the common.
love is equal, regardless of ages, colors, natinalities, beliefs or any other things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 11:05:09 |Display all floors

I want to answer your question

why don't you ask a question?

I ask: what should you do when you have no work?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 12:21:32 |Display all floors

re:

have a good rest then find another one.works can keep u busy and content.
my question:which kinda preson you like most.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 14:18:55 |Display all floors

hehehehe

my answer: honesty and easygoing
i ask : how to improve listening quickly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 16:19:56 |Display all floors

how to improve listening quickly

i am facing the same problem right now...and ,i think you can listen to some English material that  you like...if you have friends also love English,you can practise with them as much as possible,i think it's quite a good method,can also improve your oral English...there are lots of English learning on-line site, you can benefit from them.... the most important :you should do it continual...

my question:what is the best excuse to quit a job?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-14 16:25:43 |Display all floors

re: unfulfilled dreams

Do u have any dream that u think will never come to be true, so u just give it up?
it is quite usual for each of us to have some unfulfilled dreams. some can be easily forgotten as the time goes on, but some still lingers at heart. whenever similar things or persons come into my sight and make me  remember those once-cherished dreams, a flow of sorrow or regret may  intrude into my mind, but so many has changed and  it is impossible to make up the  lost dream. Giving up some dreams  is painful but needs trying and sounds worth of our  pains.
nobody but Peter Pan can refuse to grow up  but he has also lost the happiness of enjoying love and family. he gives up everything of life ,just for his freedom and never-grow-up dream. i think it is too costy.
now i still have some dreams ,some of them will never come true. but i am not willing to give up now i wonder if one day god finds me nice and gives me a hand, maybe i can make it. hehe, sounds a reverie.
god can not do nothing. what i have to do is to hold my dreams and wait for His help eagerly.

Question
.what is your dream, Chriswins?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.