Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-12 22:37:56 |Display all floors

re:Have u thought of a romance with a student?

hehe, Chriswins, i am sure this sensational question is specially designed for me, (grin).
my answer may let you down. it is out of the question for me
even though my students are not much younger than me, hehe. now i can figure out what you have learned at college is working so well for you have a good command of novel way of thinking. congrats! sis!
wish you good luck in your paper!
now my question is light-hearted:

what is the weather like here?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-13 09:49:01 |Display all floors

Welcome you all here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-13 09:50:00 |Display all floors

Welcome you all here!

hello,greensleeves,chriswins,you must know each other,are you friends?welcome you all coming here,it doesn't matter,i want to make this post as long as possible,thank you for supporting me,your words are humorous,and you can answer whichever question,it is free here,but,remember to ask your question,hehe.
As far as student and teacher romance is concerned,it is becoming common,i think,academician Yang Zhenning can marry Weng Fan,we can understand them,what others can't we understand,rite? sincerity is the most important. and i am not a teacher,i have no students,so i have never thought of a romance with a student,hehe.
i am in nanjing now, it was cold on Friday, but it is becoming warmer and warmer.
My question:If your best friend is in trouble,but you can't help him/her,like you have little money which he/she may want most,what will you speak to him/her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-13 11:07:59 |Display all floors

lol,lol,lol

come back later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-13 14:27:14 |Display all floors

re:

Greensleeves,
what is the weather like here?

I dont know in which city u live now, so, let me guess, arent u in Nan Jing? Then, I know its becoming warmer and warmer.

Its a sunny day here, and I have a big sunny smile though have to type in materials for case study. Had u watched "一休哥" in childhood? Its theme song suits the day and my mood.

Very simple. Leave money enough for me to make a livng, and lend what could be left to my best friend. If nothing left, then SORRY.

I answered two questions, that means I could ask questions  twice, right?

my question: Do u have any dream that u think will never come to be true, so u just give it up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-13 14:36:42 |Display all floors

Another Question:

Greensleeves,
Why is my question sensational? Moral obstacle? Suppose ur students were older than u(merely in age), then it would not be 'sensational'?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-13 16:25:40 |Display all floors

re: sensational questions

the romance between teachers and students is really a big issue concerning  moral standards not only in china, but maybe in some other countries, i am afraid. it is forbidden in some countries according to one article read long time ago. it seems that giving flowers to teachers on special occasions is considered abnormal in the country. sorry for my poor memory, fail to recall it.
age gap is one problem but not the essential one in my eyes. maturity does not mean senior ages, it may be about experiences and tastes.i find it out of the question just because  the key lies in that fact that i have got my mr right. hehe, so no bother to think over the romance.grin too.
i am not in nanjing, sis.
the weather in my city today is fine and a little windy.
japanese cartoon is not my preference, but i enjoy  'yixiu sang' and 'hua xian zi' a lot. hehe. now if i am free i would like to watch' tom and jerry'

as you have posed a question without being answered, i will quit to wait another chance, hehe.
have a good day!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.