Author: wangzi

you answer first,then you can ask. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-3-15 19:03:57 |Display all floors

re:what's your opinion on "marry at a mature age"?

of course ,marriage is the most important thing in one's life,i think,marry at a

mature age is absolute right,you can consider the related things,there is an old

saying"girl is afraid of marrying the wrong person,boy is afriad of work at the wrong

vocation"also boy is afraid of marrying the wrong person,it can change your life,so

marry at a mature age.
MY question:what do you often write about in your diary?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-15 23:15:24 |Display all floors

re:re: 82 vs 28

I'm just curious that u know, couples of senior husband and young wife are increasing, but couples of young husband and senior wife is, at least much less than the 1st type, could u figure out why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-16 18:37:11 |Display all floors

re:82vs28

I don't know the story of Clinderella,maybe just a story like yangzhenning and wengfan,don't like some of you

,who are major in english.In our real socirty,men are dominant,they must shoulder the family burden,there is

few men who rely on women,it is not the same vice versa,so it is more common for a senior man marrying a

younger woman, usually we claim men and women are equal,but some women sometimes have priority but not

men,they forget how to be success,they just want to find a excellence man to rely on,so there is a few women

do better than men,i mean the most women,i have no harm to momen,i just want to say it is so common for a

senior man to marry a younger woman,nothing more.
My question:what will you do in a rainy sunday afternoon?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-17 12:12:33 |Display all floors

re:what will you do in a rainy sunday afternoon?

you see, i really do not like rainy day,it;s very inconvenient...accordingly,i would prefer to stay at home to do some reading or other things...

my question:"fall in love at first sight" what do you think on this kind of love?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-17 13:28:50 |Display all floors

re: 82&28...

Aiiieeee...I wish I could be Wu-K'ung!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-17 14:42:31 |Display all floors

re: 82&28...

i have never known that Sun Wukung got married ..??

or you are hinting me that you would like to keep single,  sis?
sigh!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-3-17 19:18:12 |Display all floors

re:"fall in love at first sight" what do you think on this kind of love?

we must believe that there are many love stories beginning at the first sight,it is really romantic,the

appearance sometimes determines your temper,if that person whom do you fond of turn up,you will acess

him/her,so it can have fall in love at first sight,i think it is one kink of the most love stories,if you can

have this chance,just try,don't miss it.and after the first sight,you have lots of time to decide whether you

should continue,when one day,you find you can't be away from him/her,that is really the fall in love at first

sight story.
My question:How do you treat the liar in the Internet?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.