Author: gazareth

Zhang Ziyi NewZ and PhotoZ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-10-4 22:08:21 |Display all floors

no kiddin she has more than just shoes...

Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-10-4 08:50

I am not surprised haha.You are a man.

i cant be bothered with her shoes thing besides her many great features that i'm desperately in need for  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-5 14:12:59 |Display all floors

ZZ

timeless
zzomega.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-10-5 16:58:47 |Display all floors

Zhang's bf is Jewish

Zhang Ziyi will convert to the jewish religion (maybe) when the pretty actress marries her AVERAGE LOOKING western bf. He's very rich though, probably a great guy too, cant have everything. The Chinese Jew, Zhang, Cool..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 17:28:44 |Display all floors

Zhang Ziyi opens Omega’s flagship boutique in Singapore

1029tmp4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 17:29:18 |Display all floors

1029tmp3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-4 22:08:38 |Display all floors
A few minutes ago i just finished watching again The Banquet.  For someone so young, her performance was great.

I admire the movie because it was very well crafted from beginning to finish....except for one small part.....the very last bit of action by the emperor when he took his own life.  His last words? "you gave me the wine; how could i refuse you?"  Earlier on, she had asked the prince why he used a mask for his dances.  He said because it hid emotions of the face, the dances had to be even more strongly played to display emotions. She replied it would be even better to use the real face as a mask.

The script was well-written, the acting of high-standard, the choreography and photography flawless, and the settings were exceptional.

I write this so that the director of The Banquet will be remembered and encouraged to direct more films.  The world should discover the hidden gems and artistry of China's movies. They deserve to be supported more.  As should be Ms Zhang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 09:49:33 |Display all floors

zhang zi yi

I have seen her movie "House of Flying Daggers," she dance very well in the film, I think that she is not particularly beautiful, but her face is extremely small.Look this photo :
http://world-culture-research.org/c.asp?d=15272
how small her face is!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.