Author: claire

Recommend: Shanghai Reality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-6-22 22:56:37 |Display all floors

agree with you

good idea.Yes,Shanghai will displace the status of  Hk. Because we have more and more  advantanges ,but Hk,have more and more disadvantages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-22 23:00:14 |Display all floors

good idea

Hey, guys!
I can't help speaking out my thoughts!
1. Many foreigners love Shanghai, and some love BeiJing or ShenZhen. I think every place has it's merit and demerit and what you can do is to choose the place you like to live. Please notice, many of my overseas friends like living in Shanghai! It's also a fact! Choosing a city to live just like choosing a lifestyle.I believe it!
2. Yes! Maybe Shanghai is not so good as HK or other big cities. But please notics it's natural that most of native inhabitants can't speak well because Shanghai is not like HK which has been controlled by UK for many years. We have different culture background!
3. If you like Japan. Okay, go to Japan,don't stay here! I hope u are not Chinese, or shame on you!They are polite? Damn it! Most of them are wolves but guised to be sheep!
4. Anyway, if you don't like Shanghai, please leave it! As for China, I admit that they are not so great so charming like other countries but a son or a daughter will not consider that his or her mother ugly!
I love China ! I love Shanghai!

advocate your view strongly. It's good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-6-22 23:02:00 |Display all floors

good idea

Hey, guys!
I can't help speaking out my thoughts!
1. Many foreigners love Shanghai, and some love BeiJing or ShenZhen. I think every place has it's merit and demerit and what you can do is to choose the place you like to live. Please notice, many of my overseas friends like living in Shanghai! It's also a fact! Choosing a city to live just like choosing a lifestyle.I believe it!
2. Yes! Maybe Shanghai is not so good as HK or other big cities. But please notics it's natural that most of native inhabitants can't speak well because Shanghai is not like HK which has been controlled by UK for many years. We have different culture background!
3. If you like Japan. Okay, go to Japan,don't stay here! I hope u are not Chinese, or shame on you!They are polite? Damn it! Most of them are wolves but guised to be sheep!
4. Anyway, if you don't like Shanghai, please leave it! As for China, I admit that they are not so great so charming like other countries but a son or a daughter will not consider that his or her mother ugly!
I love China ! I love Shanghai!

advocate your view strongly. It's good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-12 18:50:47 |Display all floors

to skcus_anihc

Your post disgusted me, don't disgrace yourself again like this!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-25 21:18:18 |Display all floors

Professional expat housing service

Professional expat housing service:  http://www.brianrealestate.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 19:55:37 |Display all floors

What is the Shanghai's reality?

I am a shanghainese lived in shanghai for many years. I just talk about the shanghai in my views.
Look , shanghai is now called the modern international city .  It can be thought like that , Channel , CD, ... countless fashional shows.. The way of global interchange is becoming wider ...
But it's ture , ok i say it in the simple word, the "salary" of shanghainese , it's still standing in a low level , as it's still a "developing" city, not a developed city which can't be comparied with the cities such as NYC, London, Paris...
I saw that some comment about Chinese and Japanese. hum... ture , some shanghainese  are implite , you can see rubbish in the steets, some ppl who cross roads disobey the redlight... In this point ,Tokyo is better than shanghai...
I also noticed that someone talk about that european guys find beauty on the street or pub ? hum... Not all ,but it does somehow right . We can called it different nations attraction .
anyway anyone has his own feeling about shanghai, shanghainese...

it's just my thinking ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-26 20:19:39 |Display all floors

touch it and feel

Hum... it seems to be some fireworks here :p
Ok, whichever city you like just depend on which kind of life style you like.
Every city has its own advertagement and disadvertagement .
well you may compare shanghai with other cites, shanghai maybe doesn't leave a good impression on you which made you find other cities are better... sure , it can be understood.
but if you always find faluts , no matter where you are , you won't find the nice parts of the city , the ppl , the life...

just try , try to know , to understand , to feel ... the city , the ppl .the life ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.