thank you for your response

Hello.
         I would like to get to know ppl from the country
         It may be sometime before i visit as i would like
         To know how the country works and be able to
         Speak the language fluently. And i feel that may
         Take sometime as the language is hard for me
         To grasp. But i would love to get to know you all
          And hopefully learn that way if possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 16:43:57 |Display all floors

haha

so long have no time to read

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 17:01:21 |Display all floors

i don't like shanghai

shanghai is one city which is close to chinese but open to freigner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-13 17:08:25 |Display all floors

You are ..

As a Chinese I inetnt to infrom you politely, Qunimadi, it means, Bageyalu in Japanese.

Like your name, you are scum....but to kiss the ass of the Japanese..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-14 09:24:56 |Display all floors

please write heaps - we are dying to know why shainghai close to chinese and ope

is it taiwan business control and want noone except their own kind
now foreigner with gigantic post, watch here, see the woods not the forest

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-15 12:13:40 |Display all floors

What the hell!!!!

I'm absolutly dissagree.  Take heart, I don't like HK. The people there are too pride and disrespect  the mainland. In the past,  as some historical and political reason,Hk is used to be a shining pearl in the eastern. But now, as China is becoming a strong nation, the pearl becomes not so bright. (Their enconomy is not so good during this year). Yet, they can't take the fact of our catching up. Get Real!!!!!!!
Though Hk TV are telling their people HK is a Aisa world city every now and then, it's just a way to rebuild the HK confidence. Hk is so small with a hugh population and no resource. HK is nearly a past time, if China doesn't offer any help to it, the pearl will not shine anymore.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-5-16 10:19:47 |Display all floors

Pls be aware of disadvantage and advantage of both mega-cities

I spent most of my life in Beijing, but I ';ve been to HK twice. By intuition, Hk is gradually losing glamour created at earlier 1970s while Shanghai is taking over the important role in economy, finance, hi-tech fields  not only in Greater  China but in Asia. If we take carefully  a look at  recent and future motives of international companies or consortium, we will surprisely find  Shanghai is being chosen as a hub of asia replacing other cities by them such as Ford, GM, and some famous universities........ .Moreover,  Shanghai  in manufacturing field has done a great job that  Hk doesn't enjoy. But totally  China's GDP per Capita still is far lower than Hk's , correspondingly, with  soaring real estate price and high living standard, Shanghai is lack of competitive vigor to surpass Hk . Also Shanghai still need learn many successful experience from Hk ,especially HK's public service,  human development, financial service.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.