Author: claire

Recommend: Shanghai Reality [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-8-29 17:57:37 |Display all floors

I have an apartment for rent in Shanghai

Contact me by
James_fengtian@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 20:52:25 |Display all floors

the more national, the more international!

i always think of it" the more national, the more international!"
no specific style of life or city outweighs others

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-9-23 21:00:53 |Display all floors

oletko sina suomalainen?

tunnetko sina suomalainen shanghaissa?? olen kiinostunt suomea:-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-10-27 00:30:08 |Display all floors

men and diversity

It's always hard to accept diversity, and China is facing now a reality never had before. With its fast development always more foreigners are going to live in China for Bussines and Study reasons, while many "long term" tourists are attracted by the old China that seems to disapeer as fast as the Economy expands.

What Chinese people see in a foreigner, is often somebody rich, wether it's a student or a business man, and maybe a way to get the chance to go abroad!

I believe that some chinese boys/men dislike foreigners, of course, they see many chinese girls with laowai and they think why a chinese girl should stay with a foreigner? Why should he be better than me?

This is what happens facing diversity, and chinese people are just not used to it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-2 22:34:26 |Display all floors

Free realty Service

http://www.brianrealestate.com
We specialize in shanghai apartments, townhouses, villas, condos, flats and houses for rent or sale in Downtown Puxi, Hongqiao, Pudong and surrounding suburbs of Shanghai. We offer properties that are ideal for permanent , retirement, holiday or investment . We speak English and Chinese.
The Service is FREE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-4 21:10:21 |Display all floors

NO idea

ur idea for this point may be bother you much
i hate comparasion like this ,motionte to this  issue may be international or morden, many  cities in china want to be an international city, but this aim is  not the most important thing, i want to say :keep ur city spirt or merit ,make ur citizen happy and rich is you aim! no big talk

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-11-15 17:22:33 |Display all floors

I WANT TO BECOME YOUR FRIENDS !DO YOU ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.