Views: 9375|Replies: 10

what is your opinion? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-7 12:48:54 |Display all floors
       which can we learn more, out of class or in class?
it always puzzle me~~when i am faced with this question? my mind get blanket.   i hope you can share your opinion with me. but donot tell me that they are equal positon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-8 10:03:43 |Display all floors

I prefer to studying out of class?

Of these two ways of studying, I prefer to studying out of class. Society is a big classroom where you can get various information. For example, you can learn how to deal with the human relationship, you can learn  the way of handling things from other people, and you can get new things you have never seen in class. Although studying in class may also provide some opportunities for us, it isn't enough when compared with society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-8 13:59:41 |Display all floors

That depends on what kind of person you are!!!!!

Hello, first,to tell you the truth, I have been working for almost two years. And I think it deosn't matter whether it's in class or out of class, as long as you can get what you want. Life is fair to everyone! And miracles never cease. But the destiny is controlled in our own hands. So, if you have the determination to hold on to your dreams and do have the perseverence to realize your dreams, you will have what you want, which is for sure.

Use magic tools Report

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-12-8 16:50:33 |Display all floors

why not be equal...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 14:54:06 |Display all floors

in class or out of class

Both are very important parts of learning.  If you have classroom knowledge, but cannot apply it outside of the classroom, then there is a problem.  If you have practical knowledge, classroom teaching can help you to become better in the practical application.  

The posting regarding learning and speaking English is well said.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-17 14:59:20 |Display all floors

It also depends if you are new to the subject or not

That's why in (Western) universities (at least) you get a lot of classes the first year and much more lab work and self-study at the end.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-1-30 16:49:56 |Display all floors

mine is...........

as for my opinion, i think it depends on how you define in class and out class, we had to admit that what we are learning in class is prepared for the out  socialty!
we also can learn english gramma or some theory knowledge out of class?
and what is in class means? just we get together and have a teacher to teach us?and we can also do that out of class!
of course,when are you r a student mybe you have more time and energy to concentrate on your study! but it really depends if you do want to learn sth useful!
  so,i think you will learn more when you are in practise. do not be restricted in "in class"&"out class" ,what you should do is to learn more and more and then you will realize what you want and what is the correct one!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.