Views: 1678|Replies: 12

Part I. Our Company's Website, Pls help me ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-1 13:16:44 |Display all floors
This is going to appear on our company's website, so everything has to be perfect!

"不断创新、振兴中国游戏产业"的发展战略
XX游戏开发有限公司成立伊始,就以引领中国互联网游戏产业为己任,坚持独立自主研发具有民族特色的游戏,务实创新,力争做中国游戏产业的领头羊。

Our Strategy – Developing China’s Online Games Industry through Continuous Innovation
Since its inception, XXXX Games Development Co. Ltd. has assumed the responsibility of pioneering China’s online games industry.  By independently developing games of distinctive national characteristics, and with a practical and innovative attitude, we aim to be a leader in China’s online games industry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 13:57:09 |Display all floors

some suggestions: revitalize, inception, pioneer, distinctive, aim

Our Strategy – Revitalize China’s Online Games Industry Through Continuous Innovation

From its inception, XXXX Games Development Co. Ltd. has been a pioneer in China’s internet games industry. By developing games with distinctive national characteristics, and with a practical and innovative attitude, we aim to be a leader in China’s online games industry.

Revitalize: to impart new life or vigor to; restore to an active or fresh condition

Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 14:16:50 |Display all floors

I like the word inception & distinctive.

But revitalize means 重新vitalize, while I think in the original Chinese text, it is just 振兴,not 复兴,or 重新兴旺。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 14:42:31 |Display all floors

Googling

Google has 463 hits for "revitalize industry" and 181 hits for "rejuvenate industry".   I think that "revitalize" works well in your English text, but "rejuvenate" is acceptable.

Cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 14:50:07 |Display all floors

why not use "develop"?

i guess 振兴 only means to make it better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 14:54:31 |Display all floors

develop is more 中性,while 振兴is more 高调.

although develop sounds quite comfortable here.

I will consider it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 15:01:36 |Display all floors

how about "energize"?

energize: to give energy to; activate or invigorate

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.