Views: 8050|Replies: 11

2005 Qingdao Beer Festival [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-30 06:57:32 |Display all floors
I'm thinking of going to the Qingdao Beer Festival.  Anyone been to it?  What's it like?  Are hotels and apartments higher at this time?

Skoal!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 15:05:47 |Display all floors

Dont miss it

I've been there.
It was fun.

Dont miss out all the fun!

Hotels might be slightly expensive during this season.
Book one early or book through some known chinese contacts.

Praveen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-30 18:43:49 |Display all floors

good!!

I know Qingdao Beer Festival is the biggest beer festival in China, I like atten any kind of activities, you can give me a introduction of Beer Festival? What shall I do in the Beer Festival? Thank you!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-1 00:52:51 |Display all floors

Beer Festival

There will be many many stalls near the beach area.
You can try out different beers from different brands.
International ones like Bud, Fosters, Heineken are all out there with their stalls. You can try black beer, draught beer and the like.
There will be lots of people and in a festive mood.

All you need to do is go to different stalls and get drunk, watch the dances, babes and stage shows if any. There will also be some roller coaster rides and other amusement activities.

Of course!!  Nothing is free! :) You could also hit the beaces. There are 6 of them. Theres an Aquarium if you are a sea-gherkin oops I mean if you like the fish and all. Its not bad and not great. Might cost abt 100 rmb entrance fee. Not worth it unless you are a great fan of sea life!

Bottom Line - Get drunk!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-22 15:08:43 |Display all floors

beer

Numerous sites have suggested anywhere from July 1st to late August as the start of the beer festival.  Anyone have EXACT dates? from Opening day till closing ceremonies?  Official Qingdao city doesn't work properly.  At least not right now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-22 18:55:47 |Display all floors

qingdao beer festival

Aug 13 - Aug 28. Newspaper said there will be a European style Beer Carnival then. 36 brands of both overseas and domestic will be included.Welcome to qingdao!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-7-23 08:39:38 |Display all floors

great !

i like the beer
i like the beer festival
you can drink without restraint

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.