Views: 6080|Replies: 20

Seeking western women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-27 16:21:28 |Display all floors
NEWCOMER HERE WANTS TO TRY HIS CHANCE HERE AND FIND HIS MISS RIGHT.
DEAR MADAMS,
       FIRST, THANKS VERY MUCH FOR SPARING ME THE TIME READING MY POST!    THANKS VERY MUCH.
       I WANT TO FIND MY  MISS RIGHT FOR ME, WHO MUST BE FOREIGNERS AND COULD SPEAK ENGLISH. I,E. IF YOU COULD SPEAK ENGLISH AND IF YOU ARE FROM ABROAD( OUTSIDE CHINA), PREFERABLE TO BE IN AMERICA, ENGLAND , EUROPE , AUSTRALIA, ETC. AND YOU ARE INTERSTED IN CHINESE CULTURE, THEN, I WONDER IF YOU COULD ACCEPT ME AND LETS BE FRIENDS, AND MAYBE MORE.
      I JUST WANT TO FIND MY MISS RIGHT FOR THE NEW YEAR, AS I AM BECOMING OLDER AND OLDER, WHILE MY PARENTS ARE GIVING ME TOO MUCH PRESSURE.
    PLEASE LET INTRODUCE MYSELF BRIEFLY.  I AM A CHINESE MAN OF 25, AND I AM 180CM TALL. I AM IN QINGDAO ,CHINA. ALSO I AM HONEST AND HARDWORKING. ALL WHAT I HAVE SAID IS EXTREMELY SERIOUS. SO IF YOU ARE, TOO. PLEASE COME TO ME. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

MY EMAIL:   lagah@163.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 16:45:23 |Display all floors

Lessons

#1: Learn to turn off Caps Lock.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 16:47:20 |Display all floors

thanks i will

thanks i will

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 17:46:26 |Display all floors

why western women?

why are you looking for a foreign woman specifically? i'm not accusing you of any ulterior motives : passport etc. just interested.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 20:42:40 |Display all floors

yeah, i only want western woemen,

yeah, i only want western woemen. Because i respect them, and since i know so much about the bad deeds of the chinese girls, and that really makes me feel disgusting!

western women are graceful, polite, and worth to be respected! For me i love them more than the Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 10:42:54 |Display all floors

hmmm

Well, more power to you, but don't you think you are over generalizing a bit?

There are all sorts of girls here.  Many, if not most, are quite experienced.  No matter where you are in the world, dating a woman can often feels like dancing in a minefield.  :)

.... The female of the species is more deadlier than the male.... hahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-28 12:58:03 |Display all floors

Though I am Chinese, i not feeling well about the Chinese.

I love English, and since i have been taught all literatures about English speaking countries, and i have read so many reports about the Chinese,especially, the so-called changing China.

Most of the Chinese are hypocritical, which i hated so much. and to be frank, as far as i know, foreighers are much more polite and graceful, so in my "narrow" opinion, they are worth to be respected!

one word, i love english-speaking people more than the Chinese!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.