Views: 2844|Replies: 6

how much will a man do to get the heart of a lady? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-26 17:21:28 |Display all floors
please my dear friends i really want to know what it will take a man to have the heart of his baby.whats are the secrets in ladys?thanks to all my goods friends who will give me good idears>am waiting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 19:27:15 |Display all floors

just feel it

use your heart to feel it, and see the reality. Don't stick on it. Sharing love is the best way to get the heart of a lady.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 21:44:54 |Display all floors

It depends on the type of girl you love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-26 23:59:24 |Display all floors

it depends

Whether you are her type.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 09:45:17 |Display all floors

depends

Some women will server you their hearts on a platter for nothing, even when you try to drive them away.  Then there are ones that you can give them the moon and stars, and never come close.  Of course, this also applies to men.

It's all a part of being human, the most complex specie in the known universe.  Enjoy ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 09:57:42 |Display all floors

Roses

If you send her a bunch of roses and she does not say thank you or respond and acknowledge then she is not worth pursuing and is of no class. Drop her like a sack of potatoes and go for another.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-27 10:08:58 |Display all floors

Women are like dogs

Women says that man are greedy while men says that women are greedy. Bro. this is a nice question and important one too.  But i gotta say that naturally speaking human beings are greedy animal and never satisfied. And it seems to be more in women. Getting a woman heart is long process and you need to apply all the qualities of love if you believe in love. Do you know the 7 or more qualities of love? Endurance, patience, sacrifice, Understanding, Trust and to sum it all, love is everything.  I think the best way  to get a woman heart is to make her to understand you and your short comings and you in turn will try to do so to her. If both of you can understand and trust yourselves, not mnding that sometimes as human beings, we can make mistake.  There is a musician in my home town who says that women are like dog, When a dog is eating rice, and you give beans to him, the dog will abandon the rice to eat beans and if you give another dish, it will abandon that to eat the next dish.  So, to take your woman to your heart, you need to understand her as a woman.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.