Views: 3331|Replies: 7

should i instead of someone to take test? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-1-24 23:23:15 |Display all floors
recently,one of my friends ask me to instead of his friend to take an test.it is secure,he say,everything is ok,and the exam should be easy for a college student.and then,his friend will offer me some reward.
i have not came across such a thing before in spite of hearing it many times.it become a general phenomenon in china.many people ugly want to get a diploma to make better chances at their job.can not to study hard ,they most tend to employ others to do it for them with money.
should i do it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-25 00:19:18 |Display all floors

No!!! Do not sell your honor for money!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-25 03:34:26 |Display all floors

no , you shouldnt

do you know that you are going to be a gunner?
      why dont you ask your friend to study harder , but to ask others
to take the exam for him!! really ashameful!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 17:33:57 |Display all floors

Don't go!!!

All your decisions are all up to youself.But toe wrong decision will make you a guilty conscience altought you think you have help your friend.
Reject that!We all will support you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-1-31 17:39:06 |Display all floors

Don't go!!!

All your decisions are all up to youself.But toe wrong decision will make you a guilty conscience altought you think you have help your friend.
Reject that!We all will support you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-3 07:00:18 |Display all floors

frat-boy morality

How do you think an idiot like Bush got through college?  It is very commonplace in the United States for fraternities to hire out their college work:  note taking, assignment writing, essay writing, test taking, etc.

(And then they go through life complaining about the bad decisions made by American government officials and corporate executives.)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-8 14:58:58 |Display all floors

no you shouldn't go

when i was in college, i was asked to do the same. And i of course refused. I know there are some people doing these for various reasons that they use for making the action reasonable. but actually, it will never be reasonable. It matters a lot, respect, dignity, honour, fairness. maybe sometime you think the world is not fair. then why you do so to make it unfairer? If you did, it would be forever the experience you can never pay for.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.