Views: 8662|Replies: 13

What a busy morning!(现代人的生活节奏) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-12-3 15:38:06 |Display all floors
******************What a busy morning!******************

-----Either the first streaming of the sunshine, which broke the dark night, or the hurried steps on the stairs made by those who hastened to catch the time, brought me back to consciousness, and before my window of heart being opened, my hand had reached out of the warm quilt to the watch placed on the bed-stand.
-----With a sleeping look at the watch, I repeated the time deep in my heart, “Twenty to seven.”
-----“What? Twenty to seven?”
-----Throwing the quilt aside without losing time, I jumped to my feet and addressed myself at flying speed.
-----With the basin, in which lay the toothbrush and toothpaste, on my left hand, and the towel around my neck, I hurried to the wash room. Putting down the basin and switching on the tap, I turned to the closet and took out a bag of instant noodle, with the purpose of cooking myself breakfast.
-----Hot vapor rose from the pot. I stood brushing my yellowish teeth beside the hearth, monitoring the cooking process.
-----Few minutes later, noodle was ready, and washing was done, too.
-----Hot as it was, it couldn’t hinder me from eating. As I got to my feet and walked to the door, I picked up a piece of scroll to wipe off the grease around my rosy mouth.
-----As I was running towards the regular bus stop, the bus started off and disappeared in the distance……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-4 10:25:22 |Display all floors

terrible

what a terrible life! it have not any time to have a break .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-7 21:52:10 |Display all floors

agree

i will have been a graybeard when i decide to enjoy my life !
the imputation is the busy life
what a pity!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-28 14:59:43 |Display all floors

what lifetyle do u choose?

hehe,sometimes we have no choice but work under stress and nerve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-28 15:01:06 |Display all floors

thanks

thanks,due to the coming new year,best wishes to u .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 10:14:34 |Display all floors

Oh, Yes will have a good rest when CNY comes...

How i expect the holidays! Day after day's " regular" busying life makes
me nervous and tired. I must get up at 6:00 in the morning and back home at 8:00 in the afternoon/ evening...

But this week, i'm very happy since New year will comes and next comes CNY. I can have a good rest then!

I will sleep until 11:00 in the morning....Ha! Great! :=))))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-12-29 11:20:52 |Display all floors

sleep early at night

go to bed at 22:00, seelp well, get up early in the morning.
you will not busy as you talk about.
get up early,you will have more time to prepare your breakfast. and have a little time arranging today's business.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.