Author: senlin

Looking for friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2005-2-18 18:49:23 |Display all floors

re: johnnylau

I have only one message from you...
If you don't mind here I don't want to share the informations you asked.

I don't like Prince of Persia... maybe it is because I tried Prince of Persia - the Sands of Time and I think sometimes it's very hard to handle it. I prefer computer games in which you can build "worlds", like Ceasar III, Knight and Merchants, etc.
And what have I done these days? I enjoyed the Spring Festival and now I try to refresh myself

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-18 21:09:24 |Display all floors

re senlin

dear senlin:
  hi, so glad to hear from you, and so glad to know you have enjoyed the spring festerval.  i am in guangzhou to spend spring festval with my family now, my elder sister's home, she has a daughter, yes, my niece, only 2 and half years old, she doesn't like to eat staple food, only sock, she dream of chocolate every night, if you say "chocolate" and then if you don't give her chocolate, she will go crazy, if you give her chocolate, she will caress the chocolate and kiss the chocolate, then, eat it softly. on matter who feed her, she wouldn't eat the staple food, only me, only when i feed her, she will eat, so, i have to feed her every day, there are 3 feeding times every day, one time lasts at least 1 hour, this is an affliction to me, i wanna go out to play...... but i have to feed her staple food, and then, feed milk, and then fruit. they call me feeding_ superman. and she often piss in her trousers, she wouldn't call any one to help her to piss, only me, she only call me when she wanna piss, so i have to help her to piss every day, god, i am painful, i have to accompany her every day....   i am not happy in guangzhou. but, fortunately, i will back to beijing after 7 days.
  and then, let's talk about the game, prince of persia sands of time is a wonderful game, it have earned many rewards in e3 show 2003,  we call it monkey of persia, haha, maybe you have the same feeling too(monkey act better than human), if you use keyboard, it's hard for you to handle it, yes, too complex, but if you have a hand controller, it will be easy, then you can understand the real meaning of action games....... hope you can understand it one day. if you can't, i can help you to understand it, haha.  i don't know the 2 games you said, but i think it should be strategy game, right?  pc is the most suitable to play  these games, build the world, sims 2 have hand on, and sims 2 university is coming soon, maybe you will like it. i don't know how to play strategy game well, maybe you can teach me, if you don't mind. and we can cooprate or compete one day. it must be wonderful. haha....... and, i think golf game is wonderful, i am playing outlaw golf 2 now, very funny, and relaxing, can enjoy the beautiful landscape at the same time.
  i don't know if you like these things i typed today, just can wish you will like it.  and thanks for your reply, if you don't mind, could you add me on msn messenger( johnnylau44@hotmail.com), so we can do more chats, and, wish you can enjoy all the thing in china, in the fact, i think lonliness is not horrible, you can enjoy some thing alone, and feel the silence, it's not a bad thing, so, don't mind if you are lonly, i have often been lonly, and i enjoy it, dreaming of some beautiful ting, and read some books, it's wonderful to me sometimes, ok, that's all i wanna say today, hoping for your reply. take care.           
                                                      your's johnnylau.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 16:33:38 |Display all floors

and

selin:
  hi, or, could you tell me  your email?  so i can write mail to you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 16:39:12 |Display all floors

senlin

senlin:
  don't misunderstand me please, i talk about my niece, just for joke, some times others can't accept my joke, i don't know why, but, don't mind....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 21:08:25 |Display all floors

senlin

i am waiting for you reply,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 21:12:34 |Display all floors

and

just open your mind, i am not horrible, and not a cheater, just talk to me please, whatever you wanna talk, i am very easy going guy..........and i will accompany you on the internet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2005-2-19 21:40:53 |Display all floors

what should i do ?

what should i do?????
i really have no idea now...............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.